Zidane's Best XI Registration/Discussion

Of course man no worries two entries left now its all good would it be possible for him to be a keeper though? Only have one of them so far... To pick attributes just switch technical with GK. Lmk if you can :)

Hey guys I know it's a pain in the **** but could the names possibly change to more realistic ones? It's just don't want this to be a laugh-about so if you guys could change the names just to something a little more realistic? Thanks :) and sorry for any inconveniences..

If you want this to be real, and not laugh-about, tell the guy to rename the footballer from Bosnia. Try to translate his name from Bosnian to English and you'll get my point :p

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for double posting, saw that google translate don't translate it.Translated to english his name would be Huge D**k or something similar lol

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
there's still place for one more, i guess?

Name: Mahmood Ibrahim Al-Masouri

Date of Birth (day/month): 15/5
City of Birth: Jeddah
Nationality: Saudi Arabia
Height (cm): 194
Weight (kg): 88
Ethnicity: Middle East (idk, arabic? i forgot)
Skin tone(1-20): 16 (the dark one)
Hair: Black
Position: GK
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Concentration, Bravery, Decision, Positioning, Composure
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Agility, Balance, Strength
Best goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): One on One, Reflexes, Rushing Out, Handling, Eccentricity
Right foot (1-20): 15
Left foot (1-20): 20
Preferred move (Pick 3): -
Favourite club : Al Fateh, Wigan Athletic
Disliked club(s) : Arsenal

Hey guys I know it's a pain in the **** but could the names possibly change to more realistic ones? It's just don't want this to be a laugh-about so if you guys could change the names just to something a little more realistic? Thanks :) and sorry for any inconveniences..

Would I be able to change mine to Xherdan Bianchi? Seems a bit more Swisse than Adam Moore does haha! If not then dont worry about it :)

Name: Simon Medina
Date of Birth (day/month): 27 February
City of Birth: Bahia Blanca
Nationality: Argentina
Height (cm): 1,76
Weight (kg): 65
Ethnicity: Latino
Skin tone(1-20):11
Hair: Black
Position: MC, DMC
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Work Rate, Teamwork, Creativity, Bravery, Composure
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Stamina, Pace, Strength
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): Passing, Long Shots, Crossing, Free Kicks, First Touch
Right foot (1-20): 20
Left foot (1-20): 15
Preferred move (Pick 3): Get Forward whenever possible, Shoots with power, Plays Short Simple Passes
Favourite club : Boca Juniors, Liverpool
Disliked club(s) : River Plate, Manchester United, Real Madrid

ENTRIES CLOSED: We will have 36 members since our friend CataDiaz applied..

@AldoKemp - Yea I know about that, but he isn't 18 is why...

@Adamm - Alright I'll change it thanks :)

@Rivenger - Yea I speak Bulgarian so it sounded funny to me but most people don't know it, if Vanjagl wants to change it sweet but if not shouldn't be too big of a deal don't want to cause more trouble than already have.

@LewisManuel - Thanks mate appreciate it

@AverageJoe - Made the first ten so far, then tested it for a few hours, gonna keep making a few each day so should be done by next Monday :)

Other than that just waiting for RAEHurlock to post his more realistic name :)

EDIT: We will actually have 37 members, my brother wanted one as well :)

Name: Seung Hyun-Min
Date of Birth (day/month): 15/7
City of Birth: Seongnam
Nationality: Russia/South Korea
Height (cm): 179
Weight (kg): 65
Ethnicity: Asian
Skin tone(1-20):7
Hair: Blonde
Position: LW/ST
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Work Rate, Composure, Determination, Creativity, Flair
Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Pace, Stamina, Agility
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): Free Kicks, Penalties, Technique, Crossing, Finishing
Right foot (1-20): 10
Left foot (1-20): 20
Preferred move (Pick 3): Tries Long Range Free Kicks, Tries Killer Balls, Hits Free Kicks With Power
Favourite club : Seongnam FC
Disliked club(s) : FC Seoul

Last edited:
Awesome thanks :) So yea have all entries will just be working on adding them in. Right so once I get all of the entries in, I'll write a big intro to all of the players, backstory, and give screenies for everyone.

Last edited:
So I finished the first 15, but I have a little question. After I simmed the second season of a test, it started attribute masking. How can I ensure that this won't happen in the real game?

So I finished the first 15, but I have a little question. After I simmed the second season of a test, it started attribute masking. How can I ensure that this won't happen in the real game?

Did you disable attribute masking at the start of the game, while choosing the leagues? If you did and it still happens, try taking over a team and getting scout reports, and then reload the game to before you took over.

Yea I ticked it off, nothing changed, tried it again and it worked. So guess I'll just do the actual game until the attributes aren't masked thanks guys :)

37 players, ooft that's gunna take you some time! Fair play to you :)

Yea but I think it'll be worth it :) it may mean updates don't come as often, but I'll still try to be as detailed as possible.
It is well worth having a lot of players to start with because some people will drop out and some will not ever look at the thread again! On my one i created 49 players and i would say im down to less than 20 people following their careers and commenting on the story. KIU