Zidane's Best XI Registration/Discussion

Interesting the clubs who are interested in all the players. When I look at me there are interests from two dutch amateur clubs, two australian clubs and fenerbahce haha looking forward to the weekend update ;) wonder where I will go to

1 strength....4 natural fitness....7 stamina..... I think my guy will last about 10 mins before being to tired to play haha

1 strength....4 natural fitness....7 stamina..... I think my guy will last about 10 mins before being to tired to play haha

4 Natural fitness also... :/
Although hopefully the 18 stamina will balance things out haha

Wow there a a lot competition for the places.
But I'm happy with my Danish wonderkid!

Yea each player has some strengths and weaknesses. I don't know Joe, a lot of good clubs want him.

My stats look quite good, not best pleased with my interested clubs. I'll take what I can get.

Advice when making BaP... always make sure CA is high enough to cover players ratings. Making attributes 20 with around 120CA (If I'm not mistaken) always ends up like this, few high attributes and everything else is awful. Anyway, nice effort mate, looking forward to next report :)

An AMR with 1 finishing and 19 passing... Lord I hope he will pass instead of shoot

my guys looking quite good except my fitness & stamina which aint good :(

My player has so low pace rating, I can bet that even a turtle is faster... :p

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I think it will be very interesting

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Yea because it's not going to be updated that often it probably will be in the second page until the next update (tomorrow :) )