Zidane's Best XI Registration/Discussion

Glad to see you guys are enjoying it, gonna take a lot of work ahaha!

Right so today is the day! The story thread will be posted soon, and I must remind everyone, please use THIS thread as a forum for discussion of the story. Only the actual story will be posted on the other thread. Don't worry, screenshots will be uploaded to this thread so you guys can view them. One more thing, I have decided that updates will come out every weekend. Due to engagements during the week, this will help me by giving myself more time to write the stories and therefore they will become more detailed and engaging. Also, still working on changing the title of the thread, nobody wants to read my Mod Request post though, so we'll see what happens. Anyways, off to finish the story.

Right so today is the day! The story thread will be posted soon, and I must remind everyone, please use THIS thread as a forum for discussion of the story. Only the actual story will be posted on the other thread. Don't worry, screenshots will be uploaded to this thread so you guys can view them. One more thing, I have decided that updates will come out every weekend. Due to engagements during the week, this will help me by giving myself more time to write the stories and therefore they will become more detailed and engaging. Also, still working on changing the title of the thread, nobody wants to read my Mod Request post though, so we'll see what happens. Anyways, off to finish the story.

Try writing a message directly to a mod - that usually helps ;)

I just saw you created the story thread, so when will we get the first screenshots?

Yep they will become available before the end of the day on this thread :)

liking the story luckily my guy does not have to travel far as he is from milan

Yea just wait to see what I'm putting up and writing now :) Any comments about the quality of writing so far?

Yea just wait to see what I'm putting up and writing now :) Any comments about the quality of writing so far?

nice start. do we keep the comments on this thread or can we post there as well?

See the previous page of this thread :) but I'll edit the intro to that thread as well. Also, this thread's title has been changed Yay!

Last edited:
Quality of writing is excellent mate, looking forward to seeing my player :)

Quality of writing is excellent mate, looking forward to seeing my player :)
Thanks mate, been gunned by work but should have it up tonight. I'm in America so for all you people in Europe should be later than you think.

You've got a talent for writing bro. The story so far looks great. Can't wait to read the next part :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2