Zyndar's Tactic Workshop - 2 or 3 strikers formations

Lost the league on the last day by losing to Lyon :(:(
Balotelli was immense though (H)

CfPSPBZ.jpg

n1XJ6ZW.jpg

Lyon must be playing some very effective defensive style. Great season though, maybe next year you can win the league!

Do you see any changes in FALCHION after new patch?

Last edited:
Do you see any changes in FALCHION after new patch?

I did not had a chance to check. To be honest having 3 active tactics in this topic makes this a bit harder and I don't have too much time to play. So I would rely on the feedback of the others in the next couple of days.

View attachment 1097808 How on earth Man U are doing that is beyond me, scouted them and apparantly they are using a 4-4-1-1

I have faced that 4-4-1-1 many times since I am testing in the PL in many occasions. This is a very aggressive, but rigid setup, might be a good idea to try and replicate ;)

Hey guys, with the 442 on what do you train the strikers? CF?

I usually let the ***. Man. do the individual training, but when I am doing it then always train the same position in which you are playing them.

Genesis

Hi Zyndar,

I have signed up on here just so I can say i think the Genesis tactic is great!

I started a game unemployed and got FC halifax job, after using both Hannibal and Falchion I have taken them from Vanarama North to the championship (so far). I started struggling a bit in the first 2 seasons in the championship and just avoided relegation each time using the 2 mentioned tactics.

I gave genesis a go on the new 3rd season in the championship and i must it is amazing, my players are very average at best but since using this tactic i am in the top 6 of the championship just wanted to say thank you for producing the genesis tactic.

I did not had a chance to check. To be honest having 3 active tactics in this topic makes this a bit harder and I don't have too much time to play. So I would rely on the feedback of the others in the next couple of days.

I have faced that 4-4-1-1 many times since I am testing in the PL in many occasions. This is a very aggressive, but rigid setup, might be a good idea to try and replicate ;)

I usually let the ***. Man. do the individual training, but when I am doing it then always train the same position in which you are playing them.

Thanks Zyndar. I was just asking because in the Vanarama leagues It's impossible to find Complete forware and I was trying to train my strikers and it's seriously not working. I might go with my ast manager...

Thanks Zyndar. I was just asking because in the Vanarama leagues It's impossible to find Complete forware and I was trying to train my strikers and it's seriously not working. I might go with my ast manager...

I think this is a common mistake. The striker roles suitability is not so strict in my opinion. Look at these guys (this is from my post #323 in this topic), they were playing in the CFa role. The french guy is not even a striker...

View attachment 110394 View attachment 110393

Simply use the players you have/are able to buy who are more or less fitting the CFa role.

Won the Danish Superliga with FC Nordsjælland in the first season using Hannibal v 3. A Big fan of your tactics

After a couple of months off the game I aim to get back to my lower league save this weekend. I was using the joker tactic which was working quite well but from reading through the last months worth of posts looks like Genesis is the best option now for lower league teams since the new patch.

I am trying to find where it says the oppositions style of play (e.g. direct, counter etc) When I receive the team report I only get some basic information and nothing like the screen shot in the OP. I don#t know if this is because I am a lower league amateur side or I am just not looking in the right place?!

This is what I get;
View attachment 110262

I am trying to find where it says the oppositions style of play (e.g. direct, counter etc) When I receive the team report I only get some basic information and nothing like the screen shot in the OP. I don#t know if this is because I am a lower league amateur side or I am just not looking in the right place?!

This is what I get;
View attachment 1098013

You need to have a Data Analyst for the detailed report.

You need to have a Data Analyst for the detailed report.
Ah ok!
Not much chance of getting one of those whilst playing in one of the lowest ranked leagues!

I switched to Genesis and won my first game unconvincingly 1-0 after extra time in a cup game against a similar team then had a terrible 2-0 defeat to bottom of the league which was only their second win of the season mid way through the season and then against a team a couple of places below me it was 0-0 until the 85th minute when we somehow scored three goals to keep me top of the league!

I was starting to think Hannibal would be better for a bunch of amateur players (you probably cant get much lower standard players in the game!) but think I will stick with Genesis for now. There is not one striker available who can play in the false nine position! I think I read above that it is still best not to change and play your best strikers even if their worst position is false nine?

Ah ok!
Not much chance of getting one of those whilst playing in one of the lowest ranked leagues!

I switched to Genesis and won my first game unconvincingly 1-0 after extra time in a cup game against a similar team then had a terrible 2-0 defeat to bottom of the league which was only their second win of the season mid way through the season and then against a team a couple of places below me it was 0-0 until the 85th minute when we somehow scored three goals to keep me top of the league!

I was starting to think Hannibal would be better for a bunch of amateur players (you probably cant get much lower standard players in the game!) but think I will stick with Genesis for now. There is not one striker available who can play in the false nine position! I think I read above that it is still best not to change and play your best strikers even if their worst position is false nine?

About striker roles suitability I can only refer to this post.

Forest Green Rovers

Season 2018-19

2443201-20170113-aQzi6I.png

Now I ahd the chance to get some players to the club who are more or less capable of playing in the roles of GENESIS and the start is simply magnificent. Now I am very optimistic about the current season and hope that I can jump 1 level again. One sidenote that I've used Team Cohesion and Teamwork training throughout the whole pre season and I feel the team got some pretty nice buff as of now.

View attachment 110230 View attachment 110229

Transfers in

View attachment 110228 View attachment 110227 View attachment 110226 View attachment 110225 View attachment 110224 View attachment 110223 View attachment 110222

Loans in

View attachment 110221 View attachment 110220 View attachment 110219 View attachment 110218

Last edited: