Zyndar's Tactic Workshop - 2 or 3 strikers formations

Guys! I wolud like to start a new save and try one Zyndar's Tactic (never use before but I'm really curious!)

Can you give me some advices about tactic (the best you think with 1 or 2 or 3 strikers) and the team?
I like playing in Serie A but not with CL clubs, but I could also try another league (always with no CL or strong teams)

I really appreciate your help!!
Waiting for your ideas

End of my first season update using you're HANNIBAL V4
Very happy. Changed match prep to team work and worked wonders. Breaking quite a few long standing records. My Striker Federico Macheda got injured with 2 games to go on 38 league goals. One short of the record for that league set in 1959/60 season. :( other that A totally brilliant tactic
View attachment 109998View attachment 109997

PS I'm using team talks
Home Favourites, expect to win,
Home underdog passionately expect to win

Away Favourites, assertive expect to win,
Away underdog passionately expect to win

Half time if winning buy 1 goal then cautious, playing ok but you can do better
By more than 2 goals cautious don't get complacent.
If loosing then aggressive, I'm not happy. Same for away.
If drawing then home aggressive I'm not happy, Away assertive I'm not happy.

Hey Zyndar, I am stll using your 442. I am wondering what can I do something about the number of yellow / red cards I am getting... Thanks

Hey Zyndar, I am stll using your 442. I am wondering what can I do something about the number of yellow / red cards I am getting... Thanks

Change the OIs to the setup I am using with my 1 striker formations.

Really disappointed here. Had been using Falchion 3 all season with my Lierse squad (with incredible results), but all of a sudden, it's magic is gone completely. Have been trying Falchion V5 to see if it would help, but I've been eating goals like never before + what's even worse, I'm barely creating any chances anymore. Only 1 victory in last 8 games. Needless to say, my title bid is over... Suggestions are welcome...

Really disappointed here. Had been using Falchion 3 all season with my Lierse squad (with incredible results), but all of a sudden, it's magic is gone completely. Have been trying Falchion V5 to see if it would help, but I've been eating goals like never before + what's even worse, I'm barely creating any chances anymore. Only 1 victory in last 8 games. Needless to say, my title bid is over... Suggestions are welcome...

At some point your team management skills are becoming more important. If you had success with v3 and no success with v5, change back to v3 and change the training, hold team meeting, etc. Performance drop is not always the tactics fault. Anyway, at some time Falchion will be updated to reach it's level prior of the 17.2 patch.

Cheers

At some point your team management skills are becoming more important. If you had success with v3 and no success with v5, change back to v3 and change the training, hold team meeting, etc. Performance drop is not always the tactics fault. Anyway, at some time Falchion will be updated to reach it's level prior of the 17.2 patch.

Cheers

Obviously tactic isn't necessarily to blame, but the drop in performance was really extreme. I'm going to opt for Falchion V3 for the remainder of the season and do more match training based on teamwork. Hope that will help.

Obviously tactic isn't necessarily to blame, but the drop in performance was really extreme. I'm going to opt for Falchion V3 for the remainder of the season and do more match training based on teamwork. Hope that will help.

WOW, would you believe it? I won the title by winning the last game of the season! These Play Offs are killing me though... I wonder if I should go into the next season using Falchion 5 or Genesis or just stick with Falchion 3... Any opinions?

I've got the same problem so i'm back to V4 version. Btw, V4 or V3?
Now i'm using V4 for home matches and V3Def away.

5 games 0 wins tut tut haha.... iv seen your new tactics with the 1 striker open again, I'll be using them again once am back from Mexico!

After the promotion was secured the guys were thinking they don't have win matches, 0 wins in the last 6 games actually. Honestly the 1 striker thread is still dead, I am re thinking my testing method since it seems the 1 striker tactics are still not good enough.

Soounds like the perfect opportunity for those 2 striker non 442 formations Zyndar :p

I've got the same problem so i'm back to V4 version. Btw, V4 or V3?
Now i'm using V4 for home matches and V3Def away.

I had been using Falcion V3 with great succes, but suddenly I started noticing a great drop in performance. I tried V4 and V5 (both had been in slots till fluid) to see if that would change things, but it only got worse. Same goes for Genesis. So I decided to stick with Falchion V3 and focus on team work during match training and it did help a bit... managed to save my season and win the title. Still wondering what tactic to go for in next season though... Don't want to screw it up.