Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

My 3 Chelsea kits:
Agc5YmGlWW3dAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Hey,I've copyed and pasted them but they wont show up Oh well here they are Please rate!!

Mate i think that you are supposed to create your own kits and post them here to be rated not get someone else to create them and post them here to be rated lol

Not a fan Germaniac the colours just dont really work too well together 2/10

Netherlands kit with a new template. I am trying a different way of making the texture look and some C+C would be nice
Omegakit-1.png

Kevnaylor, you are approaching perfection here !!!! :D

Not a fan Germaniac the colours just dont really work too well together 2/10

Netherlands kit with a new template. I am trying a different way of making the texture look and some C+C would be nice
Omegakit-1.png

Spain 2012-new template
Omegaspain.png

Barcelona 2011/12-New Template
omegabarca.png

Your templates get better and better; certainly looks like a realistic kit! 10/10.

Crazy Real Madrid kit.
madridh.png

Would it be possible for someone to create Millwall Home & Away Kits Please

Would it be possible for someone to create Millwall Home & Away Kits Please

This is not a request thread. Look for Hermanchides' request thread.

Leaked Inter Milan away kit for next season.

leaked.png
interaleaked.png

I love this template Kev.

This is not a request thread. Look for Hermanchides' request thread.Leaked Inter Milan away kit for next season.
leaked.png
interaleaked.png
I love this template Kev.
I like the copy man, but I would look at the inside collar and try adding more depth(shading) and possibly add in the logos there too... 9/10...These are my 3 kits for my FM Story Game, just a personal match but I like to have the details... (EPL) LEGENDS FC lol --- in order of home; away; third
View attachment 230938View attachment 230937View attachment 230939

Last edited:
I like the copy man, but I would look at the inside collar and try adding more depth(shading) and possibly add in the logos there too... 9/10...These are my 3 kits for my FM Story Game, just a personal match but I like to have the details... (EPL) LEGENDS FC lol --- in order of home; away; third
View attachment 230938View attachment 230937View attachment 230939
Like the kits but you could have coloured the nike logo under the collar of the away shirt white otherwise they're good 9.5/10 View attachment 230985View attachment 230986View attachment 230987

Last edited:
Good set of kits for SS template (which I don't like anymore), but the third looks more like a Newcastle/Juventus sort of kit.

7/10, 6/10, 6/10.

Arsenal home.

arsenalhome.png

Nice, simple monotone kit, nothing flashy, although the outline of the sleeves are a bit jagged, you can see the underneath layer... 8/10

Love the template too, really smart textures

Good set of kits for SS template (which I don't like anymore), but the third looks more like a Newcastle/Juventus sort of kit.

7/10, 6/10, 6/10.

Arsenal home.

arsenalhome.png

I'm a big noob, but this looks great for me! Only thing that looks just a little less amazing is emblem. 9.9/10

My first one, was bored and wanted to make something new, so give me some advice :)
View attachment 231964

I'm a big noob, but this looks great for me! Only thing that looks just a little less amazing is emblem. 9.9/10

My first one, was bored and wanted to make something new, so give me some advice :)
View attachment 231964

Thanks ^^)

Not bad for a 'first one', few things:

1. Upgrade your template. There are plenty of new ones out there that are better than SS (my opinion, don't have to follow it).
2. You shouldn't put any effect on logos unless it's something small like Outer Glow or Stroke; Bevel/Emboss will never work.
3. Colour clashing = not a good idea. Orange logo on a red kit? Change it to white, or black, or grey to at least stick with the theme.

Don't take any of this as offensive, only trying to help :)