Recent content by bennett999

  1. B

    Same old problems

    I just had a save with Fulham, I did rush through it a bit but I got sacked in January out of both cups and 16th in the league. I had two main fundamental problems, and wondering if you knew what I can do to change this: 1. Conceding too many goals. I conceded the most amount of goals in the...
  2. B

    Preston N E and money

    I got promoted by play offs. Got 20k to spend in Championship with a small bit to spend on wages. Stayed up by a point, but didn't have any money to renew contracts so had a squad of 14, so gave up. Nice one SI.
  3. B

    How do I win on FM14?

    thanks a lot mate, will give it a go. Martin has been quite inconsistent so far
  4. B

    How do I win on FM14?

    Currently managing Preston North End, in my first 6 competitive games of the season I've got 2 points, so yet to win. In my previous save as Fulham I finished the season with 1 win in 12. As Preston I've got Kevin Davies 5*, Declan Rudd 4*, Morgaro Gomis 4* etc. I've tried various tactics and...
  5. B

    My Fulham team need help

    Until November I was about 7th or 8th in the league which I was pretty happy with, with such a poor squad. But since then I have had 1 win in 10 league games. My squad is looking pretty poor, in summer I bought Strandberg and Damiao (neither Berbatov or Damiao are scoring.) Luckily I have 8...
  6. B

    Napoli Team

    I will play Cannavaro this season as he was so good last, and I have Martins Indi ready to play, so probably won't spend that much money on another centre back.
  7. B

    Napoli Team

    Sorry, here is a picture of my squad and first XI
  8. B

    Napoli Team

    Just about to start second season in Naples. Bought Ogbonna and Mkhitaryan in first season, and so far in second have got Shawcross and Stevan Jovetic (also Karagounis, favourite Fulham player) Came 3rd last year so got a decent budget, and now have £8.6mil with a decent wage budget. Who do you...
  9. B

    How to improve Sociedad team

    Ok, but how were you in the champions league?
  10. B

    How to improve Sociedad team

    Where did you come first season? Thanks for the advice I will check them out. Also what do you think about getting Aspas on release clause and using Vela as an inside forward/ back up for Aspas?
  11. B

    How to improve Sociedad team

    This is my Sociedad team at the start of the second season. I came 8th last year, just missing out on Europe. Need to get into the top 7 this year really. I have 7.5mil to spend, with a 50k wage budget. Who do you suggest I buy to improve this team? Im thinking more options for those attacking...
  12. B

    Setting individual rest days

    I saw on the forums someone say that allowing players that are going to start two days rest before a game helped them a lot. I've looked on the training tab and I don't see how you allow more than one. Was wondering if someone could tell me how? Thanks.
  13. B

    What Team Should I Be?

    Looking for a team that isn't one of the best, but has a tiring squad, and some money to spend on replacing current players.
Back
Top