Recent content by chapman7

  1. C

    Gedson Fernandes

  2. C

    Gedson Fernandes

    You play Pogba Mezzela - Attack or Support? Now starting a United save but unsure on how to play Pogba in the mezzela in terms of duty. Want to try get the best from him That normally just means they've signed a new one in real life so quite possible what happened for his contract to be...
  3. C

    Gedson Fernandes

    How you playing Pogba with him? He looks to be the best wonderkid in the game, seen a few post on Si Game sites on him and looks a steal
  4. C

    4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

    I'd think Pogba would work as a BBM more than the DLP-D
  5. C

    4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

    Did Pogba play just the DLP-D? Most I've ever seen anyone get out of him goals wise for Pogba on 19
  6. C

    Pogba conundrum

    I think it's just a bug that's still about as alot of the players are still shooting from a significant distance when they haven't got the shoot from distance PPM or have the long shots rating at a good attribute to warrant it
  7. C

    Looking for a Limited Defender for United.

    Going to use Rojo and Blind for that role for First Season unless I can manage to get Juventus to sell me Rugani then he will be in and out of the team if not will look at Laporte
  8. C

    Looking for a Limited Defender for United.

    Looking to form a Centre Back partnership like what United once had back when Rio and Vidic were in the prime. So got the Rio role sorted just not sure who would fit the Limited Defender-Stopper type of player for the Vidic. I'm in the first season so budget isn't too much bother of how much I...
  9. C

    LVG Man Utd tactic

    Hey this is how you find your screenshot's C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\screenshots
  10. C

    Could my laptop run FM16

    Yeah found it little while ago but cheers anyway :)
  11. C

    Could my laptop run FM16

    Alright I'll take a look for it, cheers :)
  12. C

    Could my laptop run FM16

    Yeah what I assumed but just wanted to be sure, would you happen to know a link for the demo as never had to get the demo in the past? Yeah it is aha and ah that's good. FM15 ran perfectly fine with the odd occasion off crashing every now and then. I'll keep that in mind in case need to haha
  13. C

    Could my laptop run FM16

    I managed to play FM15 on my laptop but not to great standard but it worked very well. I did a test to see if it would be but it came up with a report saying the Video Card isn't up to scratch. But wondered if it would be playable but just not the high standards it may want with a more up to...
  14. C

    In need of a CM/DMC June 2016 Palermo.

    I thought that probably rotate him with Baretto. Well I'm only in first season lol so not thinking about those top players just yet lol, recommend any other players for me to look into?
  15. C

    In need of a CM/DMC June 2016 Palermo.

    Had to restart due to my previous save going corrupt this morning. So decided to start as Palermo once again tonight and decided to try a different formation with them. But unsure where to play likes of Vazquez? I thought maybe CM as Advance Playmaker or perhaps as Inside Forward - Right so he...
Back
Top