Recent content by daones

  1. D

    LLM how do you handle finances when up to PRM and CH?

    I started with rushden and diamonds in BSP, im in my 2012-2013 season and we are in the Championship division, although I can see in the future finances being an issue because we lose money every month because our stadium capacity is 8500 and a max being upgraded to 10k.. What ive been doing so...
  2. D

    Small Staff budget P/w?

    I guess so, its just silly the way the wages work sometimes.. Im happy with the cap per player wage its around 11,500 p/w.. But the game needs more "human common sense" in real life you could simply ask the board is it okay if i spend 2,000 p/w to sign a decent assistant manager considering we...
  3. D

    Small Staff budget P/w?

    Im in the english championship division and I just lost my assistant manager to Liverpool, Im trying to sign Hans Backe but the board is only allowing me to give 800 p/w? he is requesting like 2000 which is fine since he is an assistant manager.. I have a remaining wage budget left of 50,000 p/w...
  4. D

    A BSP-??? adventure with Luís Figo and the Diamonds

    It sounds a lot like my game as far as each year and your league positions, im in my 2012-2013 season with rushden.. we just made it to the championship this year.. although this year unless we are lucky we may get in the playoffs for promotion.. our media prediction is 18th but currently laying...
  5. D

    MLS no youth teams?

    yeah ive spent an hour looking through various screens trying to figure it out, but ill look around more later and let you know what I can find. But it seems there is no designated training for youngsters the only option would to put them under developmental contracts on the senior team and set...
  6. D

    MLS no youth teams?

    but with that said how will I go about training a player who is 16-20 the right way when I have no control over youth? Or can i just place him on my reserve team? Also there is no option over the training of the reserve team?
  7. D

    MLS no youth teams?

    yeah your right, sorry first time playing this league and realized its a lot different compared to the english leagues.
  8. D

    MLS no youth teams?

    I cant figure it out I can only see reserve and first team on the sidebar, does MLS not have youth teams? I can see a feeder team but have no control over it.
Back
Top