Recent content by LukeDirnt

  1. L

    Some questions, need some answers please. Sheff utd

    Mate, Pugliese and Grimaldo are wanted by the big clubs. Grimaldo is currently at La Masia why would he leave Barca to play 1st team football on the english 3erd Tier.
  2. L

    Most Funniest Thread I've Read

    I always play FM while my girlfriend cooks or does some other thing like watch E News! or some stupid tv show. His understandment of football is close to none. She even fell asleep watching the Champions League Final with me. How the **** can you fall asleep on the CL final? Anyways sometimes...
  3. L

    Getting promoted

    Mate, unless your defenders ar Thiago Silva and Sergio Ramos?s love childs that team is going to get ****** up on the break EVERYTIME. The four guys on attack duty is way too much, your strikers will end up being isolated. Either put the TM on support of the AF on DLF support. There is no...
  4. L

    Consolidation Season after winning the league. What do you think?

    Doubt that, I have money incoming from UCL, more season tickets, I sell out the stadium. It would hurt my finances to spend about 150k wages so players dont leave for bigger clubs. Im just saying, let me get a quiet season son I buy some youngsters And rebuild the squad. Anyways to be fair, I...
  5. L

    Consolidation Season after winning the league. What do you think?

    Hi guys, I was wondering the other day why is there no option to do a consolidation season after winning the league with a team that is not supposed to win the league. It happened to me in my Southampton save, won the league 3rd season. After that half my players wanted out since the big names...
  6. L

    Online Game tonight. BPL

    I want to manage arsenal, LukeGooner at steam. Add me and we can coordinate.
  7. L

    Work Permit

    which nation? I think croatia is 3 and belgium is also 3 years, I think there is one nation that gives them EU nationality in 2 years but im not sure which one it was.
  8. L

    How should I measure success on this experiment?

    I guess you have to take a lot of things into account, I guess CA should be important but also In game stats, how many games played, rating, goals, assist, just take everything into account.
  9. L

    Players For Portsmouth?

    Bignall on a free, GOAL MACHINE.
  10. L

    Any good Libero, Sweeper tactic?

    I?m looking to experiment with that. Are there any good tactics so I can see how they perform and then try to make up with my own one?
  11. L

    Jan Update

    Mate, today LFC Marshall?s is going to release his january update. https://www.facebook.com/LFCMarshallTransferUpdate?fref=ts you can dowload it and install it into the game. It has everything you said in the OP.
  12. L

    QPR Second Season

    Mate you should try loan deals. You need a consolidation season. Dont overspend because maybe getting cheap players will cost you by the end of the season. Long contracts on underperforming players can be a pain in the ***. After one good season on the prem you will be ready to hit the ground...
  13. L

    Positions that the Invincibles used on CM?

    I am looking to achieve that center midfield domination that the Invincibles had with Gilberto and Vieira. I was thinking of three pairs: CM on def and CM on support BWM on def and BTB BWM and CM support. Any suggestions?
  14. L

    Feeder/Parent clubs

    How do you manage to do that? 5th season with dortmund. Won 3 leagues, 1 Champions League, my team is the best team in europe acording to rankings but I cant choose it.
Back
Top