Recent content by No7Lukeee

  1. N

    Spend or Save?

    Hi there, I'm currently doing a save with QPR and am just about to start my third season, I got promoted with ease first season, breaking two league records in doing so (League goals and League points). And first season back in the premier league I managed to get 7th place, So Europa League...
  2. N

    How to juggle experience with youth?

    Every save I make I ruin it by going all out on youth and ending up with a team full of players under 23 etc etc. And I feel it take's the realism out of the game for me but it doesn't stop me. I always find my-self letting 30+ years old players leaving on free's even though they are not on...
  3. N

    Searching for players, possession based tactic

    - Sandro, Lars/Sven Bender, Romulo,Yann M'vila, Ettiene Capoue, Claudio Yacob maybe even Javi Garcia? - Izequel Munoz, Eric Dier? - Alexandru Maxim, Gabriel Iancu? - Pierre Aubameyang, Wellington Nem?
  4. N

    Scoring a ton, But conceding a few too many at the same time.

    Wow! That's a massive achievement, Even with the great squad you have. Well done! I've started my second season with a few changes, Started well, Still scoring a lot but still getting those goals conceded. Seriously trying to sort out the defense. The DM definitely helps though!
  5. N

    Cardiff 1st seaon

    For CB you can look at Stefan Strandberg, Milosevic.. For ST, Not really anyone of sufficient quality for under 1 million but you can look at the usual, Jerome Sinclair, Alberto Cerri, Tony Sanabria for compensation. If not look at bringing someone in on loan like Mauro Icardi or maybe Yassine...
  6. N

    Cardiff 1st seaon

    Positions you're mainly looking for? Budget? We need this information to help you dude.
  7. N

    Scoring a ton, But conceding a few too many at the same time.

    To be honest, Suarez doesn't have great PPM's for a complete forward either, But it just worked. I don't really know what to say. Sorry man
  8. N

    Scoring a ton, But conceding a few too many at the same time.

    Nice job man, Looks great. Is it a complete copy of the tactic I had going?
  9. N

    Scoring a ton, But conceding a few too many at the same time.

    Ha, Nice job buddy. I'm just moved the BWM back to a DM slot and made him an Anchor Man my-self and I will test how it go's next season. Well done though!
  10. N

    Scoring a ton, But conceding a few too many at the same time.

    As I said in the OP, I tried this, It went well for one game. Beat Tottenham 1-0 away from home but then lost consecutive games to Crystal Palace and West Ham.
  11. N

    Scoring a ton, But conceding a few too many at the same time.

    I was thinking of uploading it anyway, But the amount I conceded put me off. Might still upload it. Thanks
  12. N

    Scoring a ton, But conceding a few too many at the same time.

    Yeah, Lucas usually takes that role. But I was thinking of playing him as a Box to Box and starting Rossiter as the main BWM? And do you mean keep it in position it is but change roles? Or drop it to DM and change role to DLP-D?
  13. N

    Scoring a ton, But conceding a few too many at the same time.

    You reckon I should move the BWM back to Defensive midfield position? Also, I conceded 45 in the league. All other top 6 teams including arch rivals Everton conceded less.
  14. N

    Scoring a ton, But conceding a few too many at the same time.

    Hey! Just finished my first season with Liverpool, All in all it went well, We ended up winning the league quite comfortably. But I'm not overly satisfied, We were scoring an absolute ton and destroyed everyone on goals. But we also conceded far to many for my liking. A lot of them were wild...
  15. N

    Quick enquiry (schoolish)

    26 Yaya Toure - Manchester City Eden Hazard - Chelsea Wayne Rooney - Manchester United Robin Van Persie - Manchester United Fernando Torres - Chelsea John Terry - Chelsea Luis Suarez - Liverpool David Silva - Manchester City Sergio Aguero - Manchester City Vincent Kompany - Manchester City...
Back
Top