Recent content by robdeledge

  1. R

    Major glitch?! Help needed!!!

    Thanks, didn't even occur to me to try this. Worked fine and won the game 4-0. (H)
  2. R

    Major glitch?! Help needed!!!

    Hey guys im playing as Atletico Madrid and one of my players is registered in my 25 man squad but doesn't have a squad number. I asked my assistant to pick the team for my next game and he included this player on the subs bench. The usual thing comes up where "a squad number will have to be...
  3. R

    Quick question thats bugged me for a while?

    Just a quick question guys. I have steam and downloaded FM through it using the code from my game disc box. I guess I just got used to putting it in from previous versions of fm, so my question is...does FM 11 run any slower if you do not have the game disc in? Just curious...haven't had the...
  4. R

    Possible bug found?

    Hey guys just noticed this funny little bug when I was browsing the Europa League groups. Notice how 2nd place M. Haifa have the same number of points as 1st place Wolves and yet M. Haifa are somehow qualified for the latter stages? And also note that Sporting have a better goal difference...
  5. R

    QPR Players Advice!!

    So i've just entered January in my first season with QPR. I have 950k to spend and need a few players to bolster my squad. My away record this season is pretty terrible. Im using the GoalsGalore tactic and dont need a striker, Tommy Smith is my 1st choice there. I'm 7th in the league with only...
  6. R

    Left back for QPR

    Ok so i'm managin QPR and am strugglin to find a left back....have 875k to spend but would prefer to loan someone out for the season. Any ideas?
  7. R

    The Help Thread

    Im managin QPR and am strugglin to find a left back....have 875k to spend but would prefer to loan someone out for the season. Any ideas?
  8. R

    Nvm

    Never mind i solved this problem!
  9. R

    Edin Dzeko...WOW!

    This really is just a thread praising the brilliance of the Boznia talisman. He has to be THE best striker in the game and I don't think many could argue with me? I nearly feel a hole in my heart when I hear that in real life he may be going to Man City, because in game he drives my Man Utd...
  10. R

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    With Man Utd in season 2013/2014, currently at the January Transfer window. I am in need of a left winger, as David Silva has been cursed with injuries and I don't really have anyone to cover his spot. I've narrowed it down to two players: Luka Modric and Ashley Young. I've made offers of...
  11. R

    What Tactic should i use?

    Hey guys here's a pic of my current squad: My current tactis is JP's Guardiola Tactic: I'm looking to put an attacking mid (centre) in their, and here are a few different variations I've tried: I think this one leaves too much space in behind my attackin mids so I then tried moving the...
  12. R

    Tactics help for Man Utd?

    Oh jeez i'm really not concentratin today! Forgot to post this in the appropriate thread!! Sorry mods feel free to close the thread!
  13. R

    Tactics help for Man Utd?

    Hey guys so i'll launch straight into this, here's a pic of my current squad: My current tactis is JP's Guardiola Tactic: I'm looking to put an attacking mid (centre) in their, and here are a few different variations I've tried: I think this one leaves too much space in behind my...
  14. R

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    He went to Atletico Madrid instead! =[ Thanks for your tips anyway might take up your advice on using the attacking mid!
  15. R

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Ye I think I will go for him, turns out i'm not the only club chasin him so good chance he won't even come to me! Might try a Dzeko - Pato partnership, sounds good
Back
Top