Recent content by Spewn

  1. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    I just want to chime in, complaining - YES, COMPLAINING - about the most frustrating game, not of the series, but actually a video game in general, I've ever played. There's something horribly wrong about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming to be an expert at FM, I used to be quite decent...
  2. S

    The " I have a small question " thread

    Hey guys, I was wondering if there's any good midfield oriented tactic/s? Apparently all the popular and successfull tactics are ones with wingers and I need one based on the midfield. Playing as PSG and I'm in my third season, so I got into one of those periods when the team is playing with no...
  3. S

    Something's not right

    Okay, first of all I want to apologize if this is not the right section to post this hmm bug/odd thing. Second - I know the 2011 forums are kinda dead, considering that FM 2012 is on its way and it's almost here, so I hope this thread could get the attention :D Anyhow, the problem is... I'm...
  4. S

    Funny/Random things in FM2011

    First time I see a central defender winning the golden ball:
  5. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    This is what the regen I showed a few pages back has become: French national team debut at the age of 16, Golden Ball runner-up at the age of 18. And still improving. Gotta love this guy. Got him to train First time shots and Shoots with power, which are probably my favorite moves in the game...
  6. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    Well I downloaded FM Genie Scout to see that guy's CA/PA. It says that his PA is 180 and CA 120. I checked my other youths while I was it... oh well I expected better PA but it's alright. The reports say that he(Madelaine) is currently 1 star and he's gonna become 4 stars compared to Pjanic...
  7. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    So I started a Lille game a while ago. Been doing very well, upgraded the youth and training facilities. Took me quite some time to get the youth recruitment to the last level. But eventually I got to it, but for the next like 3 seasons the regens I got were utter ****. **** like... you couldnt...
  8. S

    The Joke Thread

    - Grandma, have you seen my pills labelled LSD? - **** the pills! Have you seen the dragons in the kitchen? :D Sorry if it's been posted already. Used the search, didn't find it.
  9. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    The following player is not one of my own, but I just thought of showing it off cause it's the first time I see a player whose value is that high: And no, he wasn't recently signed for this fee. He's been at Arsenal for like 5-6 years already and they singed him for 10 mln, so that's some...
  10. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    Current club's top goalscorer of all time. He's just a machine.
  11. S

    Post Your Successes

    I'm sorry. I thought npower was Blue Square League . That's why I said BSL 2,1 = Blue Square League 2,1. Obviously my bad.
  12. S

    Post Your Successes

    My current save with Bradford. Managed to get them in Premiership in 3 seasons. Never finished first in any of the competition, neither in BSL 2, 1 or Championship. But still I'm glad it didn't take me long to get them in the elite. Don't have a supaah-star squad. Probably the most famous...
  13. S

    Post Your Successes

    A regen of mine who has turned into a goal machine.
  14. S

    Zonal VS Man marking?

    I get a mix of those. Playing 4 - 4 - 2 and the four in the midfield are set to man marking with closing down up to the max so they chase down the opposite a lot, also my strikers are set this way. The four defenders are set on zonal marking with closing down up to the middle, when someone gets...
  15. S

    A quick question.

    Ooh... >< I'm sorry I didnt notice 'Most league goals'. Thank you.
Back
Top