Recent content by TonyVilliers

  1. T

    Is the Star Rating system broken?

    Exactly. Aside from anything their star rating makes me wonder if they have dropped off or if they haven't been training well and so on and so on. The stars should be static and that's it. There should be no comparison to your squad, it should simply be based on CA and PA.
  2. T

    Is the Star Rating system broken?

    I know! That's why I'm confused.
  3. T

    Is the Star Rating system broken?

    Yep, I'm sure. Here you go...
  4. T

    Is the Star Rating system broken?

    His CA is 130 and his PA is 188 (for this particular player, a regen). My point is, that if he is considered World Class at 130, then clearly something is wrong, surely. I'm an player of around 3-4 years, so I'm not brand spanking new, but I find it odd that a player at 130 is being described...
  5. T

    Is the Star Rating system broken?

    My AssMan is telling me that my player is World Class (as it the report). They all have 19 as Judging ability and potential. However their star rating is 2.5 stars with his black star potential going to 3.5. How can he be world class at 2.5 stars? I don't understand this. It's the same for a...
  6. T

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Think it was somewhere in the pages 400 to here. Sorry I can't be more specific.
  7. T

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    To be honest every team I play parks the bus. Every single **** one. It's like pinball machine in the penalty box.
  8. T

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    I know, I was being glib and amusing. The final was even more domination. Opponents didn't even get a shot off!!! I'm using VX vanilla press using lots of touchline shouts, as well.
  9. T

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Christian...I think....I think you broke FM2015 ME...
  10. T

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Win FA cup, Premier League and ECC in same month. Don't get manager of the month. Lose out to a manager who won 2 minor premiership games. God how I love this game.
  11. T

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    HAHAHAHAHAAH I just smashed Man U 3-0 and De Gea got a 9.4 rating and MoM. WTF!
  12. T

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Oh ME how you delight and amuse me. Aston Villa win 2-1. Truly I am FM'd right up the ****.
  13. T

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    I have to say, I'm not getting any where NEAR the results you seem to be getting, Chris, with your newest version :(
  14. T

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    The simplest way to answer this is to think about the team you are about to play (do they use Long Ball or Pass) and also pay attention during the match as to whether the opposition seem to be getting on top of you. Basically if facing a team with Long Ball tactics, use drop, and for a team you...
Back
Top