Recent content by VictorWanyama

  1. V

    I tweak my tactic for EVERY game, ask me anything.

    How do you approach games where you're playing away against a tougher opponent? Also, what do you take into account when deciding on which tempo to play at?
  2. V

    Leicester - Winning Away

    Oops, apologies, forgot to mention that if, like you said, the opposing team is better than me I'll change the mentality to counter, sometimes control if the team aren't THAT much better. But doing so usually just results in my team having very little involvement in the game outside of simply...
  3. V

    Leicester - Winning Away

    For as long as I can remember, I've had trouble winning away from home on FM, regardless of the team I'm using. I've recently started a save with Leicester and I find myself in a respectable 7th position, almost entirely due to my form at home, where my team are used to dominating their...
  4. V

    Best 35-45 year old cheap players/free players

    Benoit Cheyrou is 33 years old, solid stats, excellent tutor and will only cost you 60K + reasonable wages. Highly recommended.
  5. V

    John Guidetti

    Started with Celtic and he's an absolute animal. I use him as an Advanced Forward in a standard 4-2-3-1 and he gets around 40 goals in all competitions, every season.
  6. V

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    Look at those ******* stats... on a 15 year old. (Ignore the attachment, just another regen I have, not sure how to remove it :P)
  7. V

    Sporting: It's in our blood

    Love the look of this, currently in my 7th season with Sporting! Looking forward to the rest.
  8. V

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    My newest youth prospect, re-training to AMC, insane ability for someone his age, already breaking through to the first team.
  9. V

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    Easily the best 15 year old I've ever seen in my youth intake.
  10. V

    Competition reputation

    I've been managing Ajax in the Eredivisie for about ten seasons now, managing to win the Champions League on a number of occasions and making Ajax the most reputable club in the game. However, when it comes to awards such as the Ballon d'Or and World Team of the Year, my players constantly get...
  11. V

    The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

    I've only ever used the original. My two tactics are the exact same, one control and one counter.
  12. V

    The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

    Been using this tactic for 8 seasons now at Ajax and posted some SS's a few pages back but I've just had one of the more remarkable games using the tactic.
  13. V

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    Now there's a Rangers I can deal with! Good shout, cheers!
  14. V

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    Haha, unfortunately I can't bring myself to do that ;) They'd be perfect for it though!
  15. V

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    Anyone know of a team outside the top flight in their country, with a squad capable of winning the league with ease? Essentially, Wolves but not Wolves. Cheers!
Back
Top