Recent content by wele

  1. W

    Player movement from Bundesliga reserve team to first team?

    Figured it out. Team was already in the middle of a training camp. I originally did try registering the upgraded players to the training camp, but it didn't immediately take. Gotta register and advance the time to see the players become available. Cheers.
  2. W

    Player movement from Bundesliga reserve team to first team?

    Meaning to try the Bundesliga for the first time, but I can't wrap my head entirely around the B team system. The specific team in question is Stuttgart btw. They have a B team which plays a few tiers below the first team. The issue is that moving players from the B team to the main team...
  3. W

    Loaning to smaller clubs v keeping at the club

    I want my players to be ready on 2 fronts: home-grown eligibility (3 years trained at club) and personality (via tutoring). If both of these are ticked and the player is not yet ready for the first team, I let him leave on loan, but only to a team with facilities at least as good as mine.
  4. W

    How much older does a tutor have to be?

    I'm telling you guys, you can't tutor a 23-year old player with a 24-year old player. Try it. Doesn't matter that the cut-off is the 24th birthday. There is a minimum age difference requirement which is what the topic is about. I know all the common tutoring requirements (rep, squad status...
  5. W

    How much older does a tutor have to be?

    I know a tutor needs to be at least a little older than the tutee. Simply being 24+ against the tutee's 23- is not enough. I learned this first-hand when I tried to tutor a 23-yr old player with a 25-yr old player and was denied. However, the site where I confirmed this didn't say how big the...
  6. W

    Post your frustration/rage

    I just wanted to make a proper marquee signing. Too often when I play I fall into the same rut of making the sensible buys and getting the best value for my investment. This time I wanted to make a god **** mark. I wanted to break every record in the book and I wanted specifically to drag away...
  7. W

    Post your frustration/rage

    City not even starting negotiations after a £200M offer for an extremely unhappy Sergio Kun ("wants CL football!" "wants to join Arsenal!").
  8. W

    Post your successes

    As Arsenal was tied with the archnemesis Tottenham on top of the table 2 rounds before the end of my first season in charge, leading on goal difference. They choke and finish third, we win the league. Alternatively under frustrations/rage, getting knocked out in the Champions League semi-final...
  9. W

    Leagues you load.

    You should load each and every one of them. Just set the ones you're not interested in to view-only. The ones I set to playable are like top 6-8 European leagues, Argentina, Brazil and maybe a couple more I might be interested in managing at some point.
  10. W

    Drunk FM... never again.

    I was in a real rut after this for a while, but I turned it around in my Champions League round of 16 home game against Sevilla. I had lost 1:2 away, which is a decent enough result as you all know, but still leaves you on the back foot. So we went into the home game with a record of 1 win in 7...
  11. W

    Drunk FM... never again.

    Usually my go-to is to just play defensive or supporting wingers and 3 CB. Plus at least a DM to help out defensively. This works out decently enough for me, as the wingers do close opponents down enough to disrupt their wide play while still offering a good offensive outlet. In that particular...
  12. W

    Formation familiarity is the biggest farce.

    I had my main formation familiarity at fluid, then played one FA cup game bringing in a total of 4 U21 players and changing the formation to another more suited for that game (one which I was also fluid at). Lo and behold, after the game when I switch back to my main formation, its knowledge...
  13. W

    Drunk FM... never again.

    Funnily enough LB issues were a pretty big bane for me around this time. This came just after the end of the January transfer window during which both my senior LBs got injured and I had to buy 1 extra to fill in and during the drunk gaming he got injured too. So I had to play one "lacking...
  14. W

    Drunk FM... never again.

    The next day you remember two 0:0's in a row against bottom-half teams and you're like gdi that is a pretty big downturn in form for a team currently claiming top spot in the league. But at least I remember still being 2 points ahead of second place, so I'm solid. Just need to recapture my form...
  15. W

    Training facilities or youth facilities?

    Which one of these affects an 18-yr old player who plays in the main squad, not the u21s? Asking to determine where to loan out a player.
Back
Top