Recent content by zvonimir_boban

  1. Z

    Antonio Conte's Formation - 4-2-4 a la Juventus

    Some people wanted to become policemen or prosecutors but finally they didnt manage it ... Say for me whatever you want anyway I dont have something to hide . And yes ,this tactic can work great with a top team like Marseille or Real Madrid :)
  2. Z

    The Italian Job - Dedicated to Harry Redknapp

    They cannot understand as well why Fabio Capello is the coach of their national team and why Roberto Mancini who leads Man City is also an Italian :) It doesnt matter ;)
  3. Z

    4-4-2 of Arrigo Sacchi for FM 2012 .Amazing quality and results

    Arrigo Sacchi is a romagnolo from Fusignano, a city close to Ravenna. He has studied accounting and he plays football. His father is wealthy as he has a small shoe factory. Arrigo grows up in the middle of the perfumes of the province. He is natural and dry, he wants right away his Porsche, he...
  4. Z

    Antonio Conte's Formation - 4-2-4 a la Juventus

    The 4-2-4 is a mythical formation, immediately bringing to mind the Brazil side of 1970, maybe the greatest international side in history. It is seldom used in modern football at the top level, and therefore the arrival of Antonio Conte at Juventus this summer excited many – he was set to play...
  5. Z

    Lyon - The domination in photos ,tactics&trainings

    These are the main reasons of the success : *Hard work from the beggining till the end .No discounts ,no favours ,no compromises . *Giving chance to every youngster to play till to prove his value .No matter the result or the opponent *Behaving to all the players like adults .No stars or...
  6. Z

    The best tactics for FM 2012 .Tested with demo version

    I have to present you some tactics that I work with in fm 2012 demo .The results were impressive and the margin was on favour of my team 3-0 4-1 or 2-0 easily in several cases .I managed with feyenoord to play very attractive football without conceding many goals and without make my players...
  7. Z

    TACTIC & TRAINING BIBLE

    In case that you are looking for new training schedules you can check here .Thanks in advance :)
  8. Z

    Tactics & Training: The " I have a small question " thread

    Listen ,this should be the last that you have to worry .Stop to say in public every single annoyment that you can have . The last thing that I have on my mind is to be a spammer .Lets be serious a little bit ;) FM Base is throwing pop up windows everywhere and you speak for spams .Come on ...
  9. Z

    Tactics & Training: The " I have a small question " thread

    In case that you need some training schedules download the best collection of schedules LINK removed
  10. Z

    Dunc's Training

    I think that training schedules cannot be fixed for all the professional clubs .There are some players from South America or Asia who are not so well built physically and then you have some injuries because of very high training workload . That means that you need to be very carefull when you...
  11. Z

    Dunc's Training

    Its not so bad if you see something else :) Anyway its something that is from different point of view ;)
  12. Z

    Dunc's Training

    Maybe you should consider some other way of training .Less individual and more concentrated on tactics ;) You have several players who are talented but their nature is not so technical like messi or giggs .So you need to focus on other aspects of the game .For example when I increase the...
  13. Z

    FM Boss -The most promising open project for FM

    I already have external source but you obviously didnt see it and secondly the person who writes the articles is me . Also I have conctact all the people before I post their tactics and obviously you are not aware of that thats why you comment .Also if you see my partner's page its obvious...
  14. Z

    FM Boss -The most promising open project for FM

    Because I work very close with fm scout ;)
  15. Z

    FM Boss -The most promising open project for FM

    I am discussing here for some specific topic :)
Back
Top