There are two tactics included!
- "451 ver.1" is the base tactic
- "451 ver.1 Push" is the same tactic with a couple of changes such as a poacher. Both are similiar, and have wielded similiar results for the author.
- If in need to score do the follow:
- Play for Set Pieces
- Shoot on Sight
- Increase tempo
- More direct passing
- Get stuck in
- Close down the opposing defenders (use OIs)
- Goals are varied, from crossing, through balls, and good runs
- Lacazette scored 25 goals in 28 games (Auba was injured)