Notes For All
- Players with the role of a "Winger" should always have a preferred foot for the side they're on, right, right-footed, left, left-footed.
- Inverted-Wing Backs are just selected as a normal wingback. For example a left footed wingback can still play in the Left-Back position.
- No specific training, specific set piece taker, or OIs.
- Ensure you have OI responsibility over your Assistant Manager as well - Staff > Responsibilities > Set OIs > Manager (You)
- Tactical Briefings are skipped.
- Wide players should not have the PPM "Cuts Inside".
- Any results shown from myself are quick examples of holiday seasons with default squads, so your results will vary and should be even better.
- Kung Fu - Stable Tactics
- Shaolin - Very Offensive
- Iron - Solid Defensively
- James - Slight alteration done by JamesFM-Fan from PlayGM specifically for home and away games
- Home - More narrow, avoids counter attacks
- Away - Cautious wider play
Kung Fu 442 v6
James's Home 442
James's Away 442
Kung Fu 4231 v1.6
Kung Fu 4231 v1.5
Kung Fu 424 Aaron Lee x Maverick
A season with Saints using this on holiday. DB was updated for the transfer from Darkness hence Lyanco, Livramento, and Adam Armstrong.
Kung Fu 442 Sishen
Previous Patches - These can be found in HISTORY of this resource to download.