Both default squads and holidayed.
Requires attributes suitable for a complete/advanced forward. High finishing players that have high mobility attributes. Recommended to be either both footed or at least adequate in their weaker foot.
Requires attributes suitable for a classic winger, e.g. high mobility, dribbling and crossing. Their stamina will drain quickly to due to the focus of this tactic.
In charge of linking the play. Requires attributes suitable for a B2B or RPM, e.g. Passing, Vision, Stamina, and Work Rate.
A typical defensive midfielder. Good marking, and tackling.
High mobility is the most important attributes.
Typical CBs, high tackling, heading, jumping reach and strength.
Main scorers are both the strikers.
The IWBs create a somewhat triangle with the RPM.
Ball is usually played to the wings which leads to crosses being put into the box.
With a higher tempo it stops players from keeping possession needlessly.
Even with a high pressure line, the weaker the team the more likely you are to lose so the strategy here is to narrow the defense to provide more stability.
With weaker teams if you choose to get stuck in you will receive more cards but is recommended.
- Red card - remove one of the strikers.
- If you're worried about getting a red, change the personal instructions of that player so he no longer tackles as hard.
- Corners and freekicks are set up for the MC to be taking them.
- If you're a strong team increase teh width and pressure by one.
- If you don't like Inverted-Wingbacks, change them to standard Wingbacks.
- You will need back ups for the Defensive WIngers as they will use up a lot of stamina.