- Both wider players should use their foot for that side
- Left IF - left-footed
- Right IF right-footed
- (I maybe wrong here, but that's what it appears StephenHK has said from what I can tell)
- Use the 4231 at Home/Favourite to win
- Use the 4123 at Away games / Underdogs to win
- This tactic is known to supress the opposition heavily
- DL takes right corners
- DR takes left corners
- Goals come from different areas, crosses from the CWBs / cutting in from the IFs / over the top balls / and opposing GK mistakes.
- No OIs set
- No training instructions
I haven't been able to test either of these yet, so please post yours!