Á mikla færeyska æsku áskorun (The great Faroese Youth Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter Obscurity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 11K
jIZfnlp.png

NuVqGFX.png

tOXzlYX.png

Well, we've been given a decent wage budget really, it should do us well, and after being quite big outsiders for promotion last season we've now been made 3rd favourites to go up.

pAJnodJ.png

The only game we lost was against lower league opposition, we won against all Premier league opposition.​

zVpHJr4.png

sHmMtXY.png

Well 10 league games in and I can't complain, we had a bad patch but we're unbeaten in 5 now as we start to rise up the table, the teams are a bit stronger which makes it harder for us we our players aren't the best, even for this level of football.​

U4vWwHX.png

S42c3Zs.png

2u5gpey.png

wh3CbQL.png

The 'You score one, we'll score more' tactic is coming into play again as we're the league top scorers with 7 games left to go, can we do it?​

9OWdz5i.png

NsznGyc.png

aALUDSC.png

rJkqdax.png

Again, I can't tell who's best so I just went with who the Assistant rated as the best.​

22kCRAm.png

KNEQPQr.png

6sw4iE0.png

Well we actually did it! I didn't think we would but a great run of form sees us crowned as champions and I enter the Faroese Hall of Fame!

2pNYLuQ.png

FCnkymX.png

qZ19qVD.png

We're getting some better defenders now, but the strike pair are formidable again!

KJ5PuAy.png

OJKAyU4.png

CGCHaOs.png

Most of the wage budget is being taken up by the Under 18's.

wJmrduf.png

GL67T5T.png

rGwAysx.png

Now we're meant to be completely outclassed, as long as we stay up I'll be more than happy.

5nETGeH.png

sEQtvMU.png

O9mVAIO.png

hgkDsl6.png

Rather dissapointingly we find ourselves in last, we've conceded the joint least in the league as well which is even more baffling!​

JL3MaGF.png

m1l23m4.png

dbOStcx.png

Things are getting very tight at the bottom of the league with 7 games left, AB look certain to be relegated and HB look pretty certain to be champions but anything could happen between 5th and 9th.​

Back