Á mikla færeyska æsku áskorun (The great Faroese Youth Challenge)

lvE2r92.png

WEPq5l3.png

We ended the season with a nice unbeaten run to take us away from the relegation zone and guarantee top division football next season.

ex7O3Fc.png

Key Players:

l6US7sQ.png

mjkD0EM.png

tlcgLlM.png

NV3A2gI.png

CZTDPX2.png

q12gghm.png

BXuJ0Rq.png

Again a good Pre-Season, against lower league teams, but will it help the league campaign?​

Great season staying up. £15.51K in TV money is nothing but I guess it'll be a good way to measure progress in the future.

Great season staying up. £15.51K in TV money is nothing but I guess it'll be a good way to measure progress in the future.

£15K seems to be a lot in Faroese football haha.

Could you maybe start posting ss of your finances with the season updates?

Sure, I'll do it from the end of this season.

Sorry for no updates today, I was busy doing Psychology coursework...yay.

How many seasons do you think to get to champions league group stages?

bj4Tx3d.png

FKOOLx9.png

27u4Ftj.png

Well it's going to be another tight old season as we currently sit 1 point outside the relegation zone with only 1 win to our name in the league...​

JOENg4n.png

iwT8ufO.png

Q3HYRru.png

Thank god, we got some wins to take us 7 points ahead of the drop zone, also the lowest team to have a positive GD which is also good.​

Looks like a good platform to kick on, quick question tho, is the skill level between the top two teams and the rest as big as it looks?

Looks like a good platform to kick on, quick question tho, is the skill level between the top two teams and the rest as big as it looks?

Yes, not by much, but it makes a difference on the field, for instance HB have a 16 year old striker as their 2nd highest scorer and have 1st and 3rd highest scorers in the league:

1aFZwa3.png

Yes, not by much, but it makes a difference on the field, for instance HB have a 16 year old striker as their 2nd highest scorer and have 1st and 3rd highest scorers in the league:

1aFZwa3.png
That's a very decent scoring record for a 16 y/o. With any luck you might get a youth like that.

1S7OYUX.png

NW5unk3.png

Well we ended well, finishing up in 4th and being the last team with a positive GD which means that we're sticking to the right side of the table with the best teams for next season.

4KWJqax.png

Key Players

Mt2Swgq.png

jwecVIH.png

EN9N6t5.png

Finances

xJR60L3.png

​We need European competition quickly, we need some income.

QeyNXLD.png

hytJUk8.png

U866fS9.png

The downside with the wages is that with every youth player that is signed form the intake is automatically given a contract of £110 p/w.

R3Hjw3j.png

5mMYJYh.png

nTcj6AR.png

Looks like good progress, a pitty about the finances but hopefully they will come back to you soon.

Qd2mpve.png

7v0oVvq.png

A good start sees us in the Semi-Final of the Cup and we have a game in hand over the teams ahead of us which could see us in 2nd shortly.​