Á mikla færeyska æsku áskorun (The great Faroese Youth Challenge)

aWpQFKV.png

BIYcwI6.png

UcA54PT.png

XMj7L9s.png

A record of 7 games unbeaten was set, and for the first time in my tenure we are in the cup final against 07 Vestur in the 1. Deild.​

Following with interest, clear improvements to the side, European football next year?

ncN64vH.png

NEjMONV.png

psI3V8p.png

ARhLkSu.png

YNTstbC.png

A poor 3 games, the wage budget has gone down again whilst our wage has gone up..​

Really good couple of seasons and in Europe. Is the squad's quality going up?

o0pQabW.png

cFJqLrU.png

pMWiTUl.png

2w6kdi0.png

Well HB look to be the competition this year as last years winners are last!

Our finances are crippling...can you get point deductions in the Faroe Islands?​

Finances should improve with European football I would imagine, unless you already have that money.

Doing well domestically but will this also end up abandoned due to finances?

Europa League group stage is 2.2M, CL group stage is 7.1M, so one of these and you're set..

Europa League qualif round is 130K only though

Looks like you will have to lose points in next season (doesn't matter if you go to Europa League via Cup) and slowly pay back your deficit (3 years maybe)

Finances should improve with European football I would imagine, unless you already have that money.

We have to pay off a debt until atleast 2032 and are still predicted to lose another £140K this season.

Doing well domestically but will this also end up abandoned due to finances?

I really hope not.

Europa League group stage is 2.2M, CL group stage is 7.1M, so one of these and you're set..

Europa League qualif round is 130K only though

Looks like you will have to lose points in next season (doesn't matter if you go to Europa League via Cup) and slowly pay back your deficit (3 years maybe)

For some reason we haven't been entered into the Europa League which is slightly worrying...

BZlfltR.png

EqqOyG4.png

zWS7sTX.png

GJUa3b5.png

CGRWmFa.png

Well, with HB practically winning the title already, all there is left to do is to hang on to 2nd place now.​

7LFPS2G.png

MfXw2b9.png

We came so close to toppling HB but in the end they were just too much..

wG5nduw.png

1JQ5sKk.png

dXM4lW2.png

J1d2pDQ.png

F8uMeBy.png

uzJQ5P1.png

MHZlaaC.png

ya6s7m0.png

9X4azTz.png

xnoRLBR.png

SlAp0p5.png

GLajtdq.png

Well quite a mixed pre-season as we look at another season of financial loss awaits.​

If only you could attract more fans to cover wages, but I know how hard that is in this league.