1 Year Anniversairy Present

Ps. It's spelt anniversary

Don't get that wrong in the card I presume you haven't bought...

Just take her out for a meal or soming? It's only 1 year, and your only 16, you shouldn't get tied down to anything too serious anyway, I did, and I regret it now, all the young 16 year old women you can plough, sounds fine when your 16, but not when your 22... :p

Just take her out for a meal or soming? It's only 1 year, and your only 16, you shouldn't get tied down to anything too serious anyway, I did, and I regret it now, all the young 16 year old women you can plough, sounds fine when your 16, but not when your 22... :p

Meh. Legal? Get 'em done Dunkin' donuts.

if-theres-grass-on-the-pitch-PLAY-BALL.jpg

A packet of McCoys (MAN crisps) and a Yorkie (not for GIRLS). Then whip out the frying pan you tried to wrap and demand a fry up.

Good day to you sir.

Just follow these steps:
One - cut a hole in a box
Two - put your junk in that box
Three - make her open the box

Works everytime.

omg the stuff you lot come out with LOL. Thanks for the very very helpful
suggestions. :D

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

That's whats she said.

It's not meant to be a joke Godcubed. i got Plan B's album because she said she liked it, but then she only said because she wanted to see if I ever listen to her and was generous enough to buy her something she'd like. i remember when I saw her the next time and she said she didn't even open it.

For some reason I was given an infraction just because i said that? xD

Just take her out nice meal etc take her home and wait for your reward ;)

Firebox.com, tonnes of random stuff, might find somthing pretty quirky

16? ****, I'm starting to feel old...
Anyway, back on topic. What I did when I was your age, I printed all of the MSN conversations I had with the girl I was seeing at that time and made a "book" out of it. Plus some extra kind words spread around in the book.
Dunno if it will work for you, but it sure got me laid back in the day |). Or don't young people use MSN anymore?

It's not meant to be a joke Godcubed. i got Plan B's album because she said she liked it, but then she only said because she wanted to see if I ever listen to her and was generous enough to buy her something she'd like. i remember when I saw her the next time and she said she didn't even open it.

Hehe, I know, I know.

give her a black eye

Alright Chris Brown, what happened to you?