1 Year Anniversairy Present

Shout PENISGOODTIMENOW and charge at her with a fully erect *****.

It's a surprise and a nice present!

Reveal yourself to be a woman.

Well, she can't say it wasn't a memorable gift...

1) buy her her favourite flowers
2) make a dinner reservation at your favourite restaurant (ask them for rose petals to be placed all over table)
3) buy her something small (as you are paying for dinner) like earings or a bracelet, nothing too fancy, women just love having jewellry from their bf's to show off to their friends
4) go for a walk and get some dessert like ice cream or something and chat
5) go home and get it on (like Barry White) :D

alternatively you can just cook her her favourite meal at home (if you live by yourself, at 16 I highly doubt you do though) follow the same steps above and voila, you get lucky and she loves it :D

or just get her Chocolates, Flowers a nice girly movie and stay in for the night

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------
It's not meant to be a joke Godcubed. i got Plan B's album because she said she liked it, but then she only said because she wanted to see if I ever listen to her and was generous enough to buy her something she'd like. i remember when I saw her the next time and she said she didn't even open it.

For some reason I was given an infraction just because i said that? xD

I thought it was a pun because Plan B has a song called "she said" XD

Whatever you do, do not buy her any expensive jewelery, once you've destroyed her one to many times you will get bored and realize her mates are way fitter and that you've wasted loads of money!

Also she won't even let you take it to cash converters, what a scam.

(ask them for rose petals to be placed all over table)

BLEURGH!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFlsD6Ls8ok&playnext=1&list=PL76239C52308F4978&index=58"]YouTube - Blackadder The Third: Sausage Time![/ame]