Not open for further replies.
Newcastle v Arsenal (SS2)
Birmingham
v Brentford
Wigan v Swansea
Aston Villa v Burnley
Leicester v West Brom
Man Utd v Wolves (SS2)West Ham v Stoke

Manchester United to win 2-0 - Macheda and Park to score :)

I ain't gonna lie. The 6 - 1 demolition still hurts :'(

We will win wednesday against Stoke !

COME ON U IRONS !!

i take the poll results are every one voting for thier rivals to get KO

like brum, villa gunners, utd

Northampton will sneak a win against Ipswich. They haven't won a game in 5 and are probably suffering from amazing result syndrome.

Other examples include Leeds and Fulham last season after wins of Manchester United and Juventus respectively.

Man Utd v Wolverhampton

TEAM NEWS
Manchester United will again field a largely second-string XI, with Michael Owen expected to lead the line.
Javier Hernandez seems set to be rested following the Mexican's match-winning exploits at Stoke City on Sunday.
Wolves midfielder Stephen Hunt could be given another run out after making his debut from the bench at Chelsea, after eight months out with a foot injury.
Goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey and Serbian midfielder Nenad Milijas are likely to be given a further chance to shine

Hopefully it will be a Arsenal win and a Utd Loss so it makes it "easier" for us if we go through (A)

More likely for arsenal to lose, you weak center backs might strugle against the toons big attackers, like Carol.

Newcastle v Arsenal
Birmingham v Brentford
Wigan v Swansea
Aston Villa v Burnley
Leicester v West Brom
Man Utd v Wolves
West Ham v Stoke
Ipswich v Northampton

If the teams are highlighted blue, those are the ones i THINK will go through, but if the team they are playing are highlighted red, then those are who i HOPE go through :)

Ravel Morrison and Robert Brady have been given squad numbers ahead of the game. Looks like they might possibly make the bench.

Gutted that Will Keane wasn't given a number. :'(

JET is set to get a run which is good, been in top form for the reserves. Also, Szczesny will likely get a chance to prove he is the real deal.

Hopefully bebe will get a game and shutup the stupid british media. Hoping for some Darron Gibson specials as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back