10 Players You Must Break The Bank To Buy

Add Özil. He scored 74 goals in 96 matcher :O

Also add Hulk, he's incredible ^^

where's Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín, beast at Madrid look at him last season n this season

David N'Gog.

You can loan him for £2M and if played right, can get you around 20 goals, in the EPL.

:)

Oscar Ustari ! Class class keeper, has a Release Clause of 5,25 mill in my game and is in his early 20's. Must buy in my opinion.

Angel Di Maria, Yaya Sanogo and Sandro all deserve some mention.

usually double what he says for me

i picked him up for 7.5 mil because he was unhappy and was offered to me.

Gourcuff can be picked up on a free sometimes a few seasons in.

David Villa, yes if you have the money and yes ihe is expensive but **** do the business, for me he came 2nd top goalscorer with 33 goals in a season... he got 47 overall in all competitions

use are missing jonjo shelvey i got him for 2.3m i tyhinkin my first season he was great for me got me 11 goals 9 assits in 35 games and hes only 20 in the 4th season ithink check him out musat buy!!!!

Lisandro Lopez not bad too. Netted 17 goals in 14 games for me by far. I spend 24m for German trio - Trochowski, Rolfes and Sinkiewicz. The top bargain Sinkiewicz which has the best heading (won/key) rate every match. Rolfes has top tackling and sometimes scored a scorcher. Trowchowski also not bad - 9 assist in 14 games, good long shot, pace and dribbling, also EITHER foot work.

In my shorlist i've got few good men - Vukcevic, Veloso, Gignac, Milevskiy, Adler, M. Sakho, Sofiane Feghouli, Juan and Dodo. Take a look man. Several player didn't mention in this site.

There are quite a few youth players who turn out to b legends as well

Yaya Sanogo - u can pick him up on a free full time contract from auxerre at the beginning of the season i have seen people wait and buy him for bout 15-20Milion

EL Shawry ( if thats how i spell it ) From Genoa - again free full time contract and hes urs very good on the wing and every chance to b better then ronaldo already a under 21 italy player @ 16

Jonathan dos santos from barcelona - u can snap him up for 1.5 milion start of the game very good player get a star player to tutor him and he always put in ratings of 7 + solid mildfielder

Ilker Muntain - this guy at 16 defo has to get a mention already established in the game as a 1st teamer for hes team i had to bid 14.25 million to capture him which i know is money well spent as he will become prolly one of the best players in the game

if u go to the french leagues teams there are aload of players with yth next to their name and approch to sign normally they r in their under 21 side and the age ranges from 16-18 there are few more which i will update when i can

but i dont go for known players a t a young age i rather go for youth players who r in the under 21 set up and build them up into future superstars as i think thatsalot more better then spending 40 million on balotelli where u can get smilar player for free in yaya sanogo

I have Camacho and veloso on my At. Mad team... In season 3, i am at a point i dont know who to use now... As they are both worth 20m each and about same rating...

wow, simply unbelievable. I was never intending to get this many replies, but I'm overjoyed. I really appreciate everyone who has added more players and what i will do is, look into them and invent a new list, including all the players you guys have suggested. Thanks!

Edin dzeko
Artem Milevskiy
Sergiy Kryvtsov
Mateo Musacchio
Daniel Villalva

I have to disagree with Jovetic. I bought him when I was doing a Bordeaux save and he never really shone for us. Played him on the left wing and even in his accomplished striker spot, but he never done anything magnificent, about £21mil. wasted in my view.

With Camacho, if you're lucky enough, Atlético Madrid may not renew his contract, so he'll be available on a free [minus the £2mil compensation you pay to Atléti, of course :p] after the first season.

Toni Kroos. He is possibly the best prospect in the game, you can sign him for 15 mil. Also, try Gabriel Trujillo. He will soon be the best goalie on the game. Signable for 330k. Btw the most expensive player in the game is Michael Essien. If you want to buy him. Chelsea will only accept offers over 198 mil. :p

Toni Kroos. He is possibly the best prospect in the game, you can sign him for 15 mil. Also, try Gabriel Trujillo. He will soon be the best goalie on the game. Signable for 330k. Btw the most expensive player in the game is Michael Essien. If you want to buy him. Chelsea will only accept offers over 198 mil.

I signed Toni Kroos for just over £10 Mill at £10.25 XD