10 things you need to know about Raheem Sterling.

He is a class act, will no doubt develop into a great player!

In the Skill Skoolz vid, he's the spit of Charles N'Zogbia :$

I can't believe he lost the skills battle!

He would of got my vote ;)

Harlesden is in North West London.. stupid journalists and there poor geographical skills..

Yeah.. going to be a star hopefully.

*Their.

Stupid DMF and his poor grammar skills ;)

Im not trying to be picky but I knew 3/4 of those things :S

:p

But you still learnt 6/7 new things about him.. :p

I think Sterling could possibly become one of Europe's most feared wingers/strikers when he's 24/25..

Dalglish realised that the media was hyping him up a lot, and I think for his own good he didn't put him on the bench for the Uefa Cup game. He'll try and bring him in slowly, starting by letting him train with the first team, and travel.

We all know what happened to Freddy Adu, he fell from stardom within a flash, and I'm sure Liverpool fans don't want the same happening to Sterling.

Raheem Sterling was born in Kingston, Jamaica on 8th December 1994?

Lol, Wikipedia is a load of ****.

He was born in Central Middlesex Hospital in Park Royal (Harlesden) in 1994. The OP's date is incorrect.

Lol, Wikipedia is a load of ****.

He was born in Central Middlesex Hospital in Park Royal (Harlesden) in 1994. The OP's date is incorrect.

The OP's is from the Daily Mirror, where did you get that information from?

The OP's is from the Daily Mirror, where did you get that information from?

Raheem himself.. LOL.

He's only just turned 16, making him 1994, not 1993

You got any links, I'll stick them in the OP...

Links for what?

It's kind of common sense anyway that's he's 1994. He's 16 and 79 days - meaning he's just turned 16. Making his Y.O.B 1994.

Links for what?

It's kind of common sense anyway that's he's 1994. He's 16 and 79 days - meaning he's just turned 16. Making his Y.O.B 1994.

Oh I see, I thought you was saying that his place of birth was wrong as well, my bad :)

and liverpool will probably ruin him he should go to arsenal or united someone good at building youths or west ham they could be a top team if they kept their players :p

Don't be so stupid.