100 goals in a saison striker FM 2014

zizou13015

Reaction score
Is it possible?

does anyone know of or seen themselves a player score 100 goals in a season?

screenies on request

so that is, on average, a hat-trick every match? it's possible but very highly unlikely.

I think in the old version of Football Manager, striker score more more more goals

i got this on fm 12 got fierro was like 6-7 seasons in and fierro put in like 35 40 goals everyb season and 1 season all my striker got fuckt for like 4-5 months but fierro was ok so i had to make a solo striker and in the end of the season adding cup champions super cup clubs world cup and leage he had a total off like 120 goals in the year and somehow messi still got player off the year and golden ball .... like the ****

Highly doubt it unless you play 80-90 games and get lucky.
You could in 12, a striker not getting 40 a season was doing bad.

timo werner in my 2nd season scored 60 goals in 57 apperences

In Fm 12 Niang scored for my Chievo side 55 goals in one season.

Unless you play him literally every match, and he doesn't get injured anytime, and is in top form always, I highly, highly doubt it's possible. Theoritically yes, practically (or, since it's a game, virtually) no. I suppose RvP can do it in the first season, if he's played every single match. Maybe.

Naa, cant see it being done in 14. not the way the tactics and engine are set up currently.

FM 2012 on my 4-2-4 Hernandez & Aguero had 56 goals between them, i remember finishing my 4th season with Newcastle and had a goal tally of 186 golas in one season in all competitions, in FM 13 it was Fierro with 48 goals using my 3-3-3-1

On FM12, Leandro Damiao scored 112 goals in one season for me. I highly doubt it's possible on 14 though.

I'm currently halfway thru the season and my best striker has scored 2 goals. Griezmann has 17

In CM-Italy i had Peter Ndluvo in Sampdoria, and he scored 198 goals in a single season. However, nothing like this can happen in FM14 :)

On FM 12 usig Raikan's Might and Magic tactic, Chicharito scored 68 goals for me 50 of them in the league.

one of the guys using my tactic i made for fm14 got fernando llorente to score 50 ish goals in one season.

If you play a 50+ game season then it would be theoretically possible but highly unlikely without some kind of cheating. Somewhere in the region of around 60 or 70 goals should be more realistic, as actually happened when Messi hit over 70 in 2012. Barca were using some kind of tika-taka exploitation tactic though :)

I have a striker at Amarante called Dady (who I highly recommend to LLM managers). He's scored 40 goals in 49 appearances for me last season, and 32 in 37 the year before.

On my Juventus save Fernando Llorente got 28 in 42 games first season then 2nd season 42 in 52 games. I was pretty chuffed with that:)