100 goals in a saison striker FM 2014

If you play a 50+ game season then it would be theoretically possible but highly unlikely without some kind of cheating. Somewhere in the region of around 60 or 70 goals should be more realistic, as actually happened when Messi hit over 70 in 2012. Barca were using some kind of tika-taka exploitation tactic though :)

I have a striker at Amarante called Dady (who I highly recommend to LLM managers). He's scored 40 goals in 49 appearances for me last season, and 32 in 37 the year before.
In FM 2014 ?

The best is hermoso or hermoso 2 ?

both as good as each other really, Hermoso has an Trequartista in the AMC role, but Hermoso 2 utilises a complete forward upfront, as some people don't lie striker-less tactics, so if you have a really pacey AMC treq. they are as viable as each other.

i'll take that credit ;-)

iota4u is due all the credit:) Created the most enjoyable tactic of this years fm for me imo, Great results and attractive play. Again.... great job! :)

Doing it in a legit way is not possible, which I think is a good thing, because that would make it too unrealistic. Although I have to add that realistic does not necessary equal fun, in the current version of this game I think Sports Interactive have been trying too hard to emulate reality; it's gotten to point that I actually don't enjoy the game as much as I enjoyed the previous releases.

Back to your question: No, never done it in this game, closest thing I got to was 78 goals with Messi, using Kun Tiki Taka's 41221 where over 60% of the goals came from the corner exploit.

Doing it in a legit way is not possible, which I think is a good thing, because that would make it too unrealistic. Although I have to add that realistic does not necessary equal fun, in the current version of this game I think Sports Interactive have been trying too hard to emulate reality; it's gotten to point that I actually don't enjoy the game as much as I enjoyed the previous releases.

Back to your question: No, never done it in this game, closest thing I got to was 78 goals with Messi, using Kun Tiki Taka's 41221 where over 60% of the goals came from the corner exploit.
With the 14.2.1 version ?

With my under pressure 14.2 tactic, one of the guys got nearly 150 goals one season, think about 70+ were from a striker.

That's the best I've done in FM14, in 14.2.1.
Playing with 3 strikers, other two having 61 goals in 62 appearances & 49 goals in 56 appearances.

It was all using Zero Sea tactics.

That's the best I've done in FM14, in 14.2.1.
Playing with 3 strikers, other two having 61 goals in 62 appearances & 49 goals in 56 appearances.

It was all using Zero Sea tactics.
What version of tactic

I scored over 100 league goals with Ronaldo in FM12 with a Hazza 4-1-2-3 or something like that. Never come close since... It will be a fluke if someone manages that with this version.

This was CR7's stats:

League: 37 games 109 goals
Domestic cup: 7 games 20 goals
Continental: 12 games 31 goals

Total: 56 games 160 goals.
Total of 12 assists and 43 MOM. 9.04 avr. rating