100 goals in a saison striker FM 2014

I scored over 100 league goals with Ronaldo in FM12 with a Hazza 4-1-2-3 or something like that. Never come close since... It will be a fluke if someone manages that with this version.

This was CR7's stats:

League: 37 games 109 goals
Domestic cup: 7 games 20 goals
Continental: 12 games 31 goals

Total: 56 games 160 goals.
Total of 12 assists and 43 MOM. 9.04 avr. rating
Yes in fm2012 the is more easy for score more goals

I had balde score 62 goals with celtic 2nd season in FMC

my best was 87 goals in a season from falcao at atletico fm 13
this year i havent got close

The title clearly says "goals in FM 2014", still people brag about the good ol' easy days.

my striker in fm12 (was a regen) scored 93 goals in 43 matches . Regens name was Hicham Valk from Feyenoord as far as i remember and bought him 18 years old for 21m to my west ham team at 2016 i think.He archieved those goals in his fourth season at age 22 .

I still remember my amazing regen Oliver Schonenberger scoring 189 goals in a season, averaging over a hat-trick a game. This was FM10...

On FM14, the first patch I managed to get Iancu with about 60 goals at Steaua first season, but now I don't worry about strikers scoring lots of goals. I generally have 6-8 players who will get into double figures in terms of goal scoring and I'm happy with that.

depending on the league you play in you could do it easily. i think i got 95ish with cavani on fm12

Wasn't too hard to get close on FM12 though, play any top striker and he had a bad season if he didn't hit 40.

I had a 18 year old regen get 127 goals for me in 48 games on FM12, unfortunately the save corrupted and I have no screenshots so you'll have to just take my world for it :p
He was hands down the best regen I've ever had, but the save corrupted after that amazing season, so I'll never know how good he could have become.

I managed to get 57 goals on a season with Gigliotti on a season with Boca Juniors, i will post a screenshot later if i can