mekitozito

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to achieve 1000 goals with a single player?Most I've gotten was around 600,in all competitions. This not reaching 500 league goals.(On EPM)

Doubtful, a player would need to average 50 goals a season for 20 straight years to achieve this.

Im pretty sure Pele did this throughout all competitions he played in but i didnt have him so no!!

Yes but for example Pele got 1200 and even using 200 pa strikers as a lone striker i haven't made it close.

Doubtful, a player would need to average 50 goals a season for 20 straight years to achieve this.

It's possible, I mean with some of the tactics going round these day's players are getting 100+ goals a season. If you found a very good young striker who would score right away, and is consistent it'd be doable.

pele score 737 goals in 669 appearances not over 1000 goals

Yes but for example Pele got 1200 and even using 200 pa strikers as a lone striker i haven't made it close.
Pele played in Brazil most of his career in 50/60/70's and their standard of league was ***** - he then went to America where the league standard was worse still. If he had tested himself in Europe and still got 1200 goals then that would truly have been impressive, as it is though its a great but slightly misleading statistic.

I have got a friend that had 993 goals with Enzo Zidane.. He wanted 1000 but then he retired and i laughed in his face xD

1. Pele never played in Europe
2. Brazilian League was pretty **** back then
3. Football was different back then

Also... you can do it with Yaya Sanogo, hes 17 when game starts and has massive stats already for a 17 year old. i had him with 20 years in Leeds he had 20 finishing already.

Yeah Kadlec or Babacar as well may be young enough to do it.
But 1000 goals is a mission.
Love to see a screenie if anyone manages it!

Edit one team in a **** league and put All the best young players in the game on that team and you could do it. Cheating i know but i dont think any player could do it in a big League no matter how good he is.

Pele's goal tally is deceptive. He played in Brazil, where defence was unheard of at the time, and those 1000+ goals include goals scored in youth sides etc. which you will never find for guys like Messi or Maradona. Pele was a great player, but he is given undue credit at times. Maradona is better ;)

Puskas and Fontaine were betteer goalscorers though... :D

For all of those dismissing Brazil's league quality you have to remember the difference between South America and Europe was not as big as today and that in Brazil they were playing a back four way before European teams switched to it.

I've got a young belgian regen who will probably not move from Celtic [<3] who's scoring around 40 a season. Let's see how he does. =D

i think it was impossible ..
would love to see if someone can make it ... (H)