it the only think i have never seen on all my years of CM/FM.
P.S u have to play it not holiday it!!

What makes you think i holidayed it?
i didn't !!!!!....... i meant in general!!! for anyone who will try it!! (doubt it but they might)
but creating a player with 200PA at United c'mon!!!

Last edited:
I have a very nice young brazillian regen on my fulham save .... Eventually he may achieve this his stats are really nice for his age.

What about Lucas from Sao Paulo? He is 17 and has pretty good stats at that age. Is already AM(C)/M(L) AM(RL), ST so can train him as a ST. I reckon it would be worth a try.

lucasprofileattributes.png

I think Puskas did it too, but there are questions over the validity of everyone who claims to have done it
I think Puskas 'only' scored 500 something. Officially anyway.

Edit: 598 goals in 614 matches. That is league and international only.

Last edited:
Top 3 Brazilian scorers

Pelé - 1281 goals in 1363 games(including friendlies) - Retired
Romário - 1042 goals in 1256 games(including friendlies) - Retired
Túlio - 957 goals since 1987(including friendlies)

Túlio will stop when he reaches 1000 goals(including 30 from friendlies and 63 when he was playing in amateur leagues). He's 41 years old today.

1. Pele never played in Europe
2. Brazilian League was pretty **** back then
3. Football was different back then

why does any of that matter for the amount of goals he scored.

he also scored over 70 for brazil, were all the national teams "pretty ****" too?

why does any of that matter for the amount of goals he scored.

he also scored over 70 for brazil, were all the national teams "pretty ****" too?

Also, that "pretty ****" league had all the players who won the 1970, 1962 and 1958 World Cups. Also, the 1950 team was 100% from Brazilian teams...

Anyway, even saying that there was a league is wrong, the first Brasileirão ever was played in 1959.

Romário played in Europe during a big part of his career. Anyway, such thing can be said about Túlio, as he has been playing in lower leagues teams for a long time.

Last edited:
Also, that "pretty ****" league had all the players who won the 1970, 1962 and 1958 World Cups. Also, the 1950 team was 100% from Brazilian teams...

Anyway, even saying that there was a league is wrong, the first Brasileirão ever was played in 1959.

Romário played in Europe during a big part of his career. Anyway, such thing can be said about Túlio, as he has been playing in lower leagues teams for a long time.
They were excellent going forward but weren't exactly known for being defensive minded and despite having a sprinkling of superstars doesnt mean the overall standard of players in brazil was as high as the established european leagues of the time.

Also, that doesn't mean they didn't know how to defend.. Djalma Santos, Palmeiras' defender at the time, is known as one of the best defenders in history...

What happens is:

As some of you alrealdy know, Brazil has State Championships(still exists nowadays, but are "less prestigious"), so big teams like Palmeiras, Santos, São Paulo, Corinthians and Portuguesa(now a "small team":() played against those "**** teams". These tournaments are long(everybody here agrees that they should be faster. The São Paulo State Championship has 23 matches), so they scored a lot against bad teams.. But Pelé scored lots of goals during friendlies... and Santos played many friendlies in Europe.

Goals scored in friendlies shouldnt count - they dont count towards current players, you dont hear people saying messi has scored 60 goals this season if you include the 18 he scored in friendlies but Pele ("the greatest player in history") always gets his friendly goals included in his reputation

i hope i achieve it with my wonder regen he scored 84 in 54 last season and 122 in 90 in carrear
he just turned 20,

Goals scored in friendlies shouldnt count - they dont count towards current players, you dont hear people saying messi has scored 60 goals this season if you include the 18 he scored in friendlies but Pele ("the greatest player in history") always gets his friendly goals included in his reputation

he scored about 1100 if you count the friendlies, and about 700 if you dont. not sure what your getting at.

he scored about 1100 if you count the friendlies, and about 700 if you dont. not sure what your getting at.

i think triv is saying that a modern day comparison can't be made as we don't count friendlies nowadays, and that we should go with teh total that doesn't include friendlies as that is comparable to modern day stars and compareable to fm statistics which is why it is so hard to repeat.

my point was that Pele and Romario both claim to have scored over 1000 goals because they use friendly goals to boost their overall tally whereas, using Messi as an example, when messi retires i highly doubt we'll be talking about the goals he scored in friendly games.

my point was that Pele and Romario both claim to have scored over 1000 goals because they use friendly goals to boost their overall tally whereas, using Messi as an example, when messi retires i highly doubt we'll be talking about the goals he scored in friendly games.

I see what you mean, but i would imagine Messi or someone else would try to do the same thing if they got that far.

I heard the FA said Romario is on 900 officially (including friendlys) as the rest came in youth matches.