11.3 Feedback/Bug Reporting Thread

Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
SI have a feedback thread on the official forums, where you can give your thoughts on the latest patch and report any mistakes and bugs. I thought i would set one up on FM-Base, and pass on any commonly occuring problems to SI.

Here's what I'm raging over, this cost my La Cultu heroes a hard earned draw against top of the table Gimnastica. Awful:

YouTube - Gimnastica vs Cultural Leonesa - Cristian Goal 11 minutes

Please don't moan incessantly or spam the thread, just give me the facts on any problems or bugs you have found with the latest patch.

Last edited:
lol unlucky Jake why did the keeper not move after he dropped the ball he just stood still ?

Here's a two :-

Ramsey - 6 months injury still there, dunno if he should be on loan to Cardiff anymore as he is back now
Ish Miller - Not on loan to QPR

Here's a two :-

Ramsey - 6 months injury still there, dunno if he should be on loan to Cardiff anymore as he is back now
Ish Miller - Not on loan to QPR

Ramsey was injured at the start of the season, so would still be injured at the start of the game.

Both loans, as far as i know, are emergency 90 day loans, which aren't implemented by SI.

Last edited:
I know injuries stay as they were at the start of the season, but I think it looks silly that Jamie O'Hara is on loan at Wolves, but he's out for 5 months lol.

Ramsey was injured at the start of the season, so would still be injured at the start of the game.

Both loans, as far as i know, are emergency 90 day loans, which aren't implemented by SI.

Is abit silly considering all the mid season transfers are done at the start of the season but all the injuries remain ^^)

Is abit silly considering all the mid season transfers are done at the start of the season but all the injuries remain ^^)

It's just the way it's always been done. It would take more work to code in a future transfer or remove an injury, therefore the patch would take longer to come out.

It's just the way it's always been done. It would take more work to code in a future transfer or remove an injury, therefore the patch would take longer to come out.

Meh. I can add future transfers using the editor :( Isn't that hard.

But suppose your right.

I am picking up more injuries after this patch, I started a new game with Dortmund and I have had 5 long-term injuries in 5 games!

I have had weird problem a couple of times with new patch. I use zonal marking, but during game when I go to check my tactics, there is still zonal marking in team instructions, but man marking in every player's PI, and the marking box is unticked, so they should automatically mark zonally. Not sure though if it is only presentational bug, or does it affect the game also.

This isn't in every game, I try to see if I can find out in which occasions it does occur.

Michael Stewart who was released by Genclerbirligi (I think thats how you spell it) is still at Genclerbirligi and Ricardo Vaz Te who was signed for Hibs is still a free agent

Michael Stewart who was released by Genclerbirligi (I think thats how you spell it) is still at Genclerbirligi and Ricardo Vaz Te who was signed for Hibs is still a free agent

Vaz Te moved after the datalock, I don't know about Stewart.

SI will release an xml file in the coming weeks which will contain any late or missed transfers.

kl thanks for clearing that up and i have already released Stewart on the editor

Conor Clifford is on loan at Plymouth, despite leaving in December- He is now at Notts County.

I think David Healy has signed for Rangers but is on loan from Sunderland or it might be the other way about

a problem is just found is if you had the fake.inc files deleted so you have full use of the germany and japanese national team then the germany team is blocked again.

ive deleted them again but seeing as the changes wont apply until i start a new game im pretty annoyed because im in the middle of a long term save..

I think David Healy has signed for Rangers but is on loan from Sunderland or it might be the other way about
Rangers taken control of his Sunderland contract which expires at the end of the season (basically a free transfer)
So it is right on the game.

Walsalls physio is assistant manager in real life, yet on the game some random made up guy is.. Lazy!

DMF said:
Umm..

Alex Song out for 8/9 months with a calf strain? :$
Kieran Gibbs out for 5 months with a broken foot? :$
RVP out for 4 months with torn ankle ligaments? :$
Arshavin out for 3 months with a pulled hamstring? :$

Something tells me S.I don't like Arsenal much..

Never mind.

Realised that my game had started in December 2009 because I accidentally started in the Brazilian league..

Last edited:
Despite having good finances and a reasonable wage budget available I cant offer decent wages to any potential players without telling them they will be Key players.