11.3 Feedback/Bug Reporting Thread

You don't follow any links to get the official editor, it comes with the game.

Follow the locations i posted above to find the editor.

SI have a feedback thread on the official forums, where you can give your thoughts on the latest patch and report any mistakes and bugs. I thought i would set one up on FM-Base, and pass on any commonly occuring problems to SI.

Here's what I'm raging over, this cost my La Cultu heroes a hard earned draw against top of the table Gimnastica. Awful:

YouTube - Gimnastica vs Cultural Leonesa - Cristian Goal 11 minutes

Please don't moan incessantly or spam the thread, just give me the facts on any problems or bugs you have found with the latest patch.

How did you manage to get Robert Green to a small spanish team?

this is such bs, i consistently have 5 players injured..and yes 5/11 starters

Only the "League" stat seems to be updating for Luis Suarez.. he is the only player I have found to do this oO)
He has played and scored in the Europa..

Last edited:
I pick up injuries or knocks in games as do opponents. Now i dont know if it happens to every team in the game, but if i get injured/knocks and my opponents do whilst in game, it would only be fair that other teams did.

Everytime i start a new game, everyone is very expensive for example, carroll is 58 mil, torres is 82 mil, should it be like this?

Everytime i start a new game, everyone is very expensive for example, carroll is 58 mil, torres is 82 mil, should it be like this?

You say everyone, big give two examples. Both examples have just moved clubs for big money and are on long term contracts, why would you expect to be able to get them cheap?

okay I don't know if this is a glitch or a bug in the new update, but I just started up a Game in Feb 11, and thought I would go on holiday until the 1st of july pick my team and then work from there, but here's the strange thing

every single player, manager, staff are all re-gens but they have the photo's of the real person they've took over (not when you click on them) but when their highlighted in the news section

has one else had this or I'm the only one :(

When starting a new game all the club estimating values like arsenal go up to nearly a billion pounds after saving and exiting the game you think it will stay the same, but it doesn't when loading the last game all the values goes back to default. Has anyone had the same problem?

One of my players got sent off in a european match. i appealed but the FA dealt with it not UEFA...

Kolarov seems to get sent off every game hes played in for me recently

Awful amounts of injuries and penalties. I got an average of an injury per game, some more serious than others, and a penalty every other game in average, although I've lost games entirely to penalties. Also, the still terrible amount of wasted 1 on 1s. They can't even score when in the six-yard box.

Last edited:
My Squad registration screen wont load the side bar when the players In or Out of reg......
It just stays with the - and wont load when i register a player

When I change tactics in the middle of a match, the opp instructions disappear and I am required to do them again. If I remember rightly in 11.2 I never had to do this.

Not sure if already been mentioned. sorry if it has

Does anyone elses team not line up properly on subsitution screen????

Awful amounts of injuries and penalties. I got an average of an injury per game, some more serious than others, and a penalty every other game in average, although I've lost games entirely to penalties. Also, the still terrible amount of wasted 1 on 1s. They can't even score when in the six-yard box.

As a follow up in the injury issue, for the second save in a row all of my playmakers are injured before the season starts, and for at least a month, worst one being 4 months. And I mean all 3 of them. Injuries are far too frequent.

Now 3 injuries in a single match.

Last edited:
Had started a thread about this and have been told to report here. It's about an issue with the Liechtenstein national team.

As a fan of this kind of challenges (see San Marino) I thought I'd start a save with Vaduz (Swiss 2nd league) and the Liechtenstein NT, something I had already tried in the past.

But after patch 11.3 I can't seem to make the national team available anymore. Usually loading all player of a certain nationality will make that NT available, but it's not working with Liechtenstein (while it's still working for pretty much any other country).

Am I the only one experiencing this issue? Is there a way I can fix it?

Thanks

I've had my 2 only right backs injured for 4 months in the same match. This can't be just me with the injuries, for ***** sake.

Adding to the same gripe most people are finding in 11.3 I think. Injuries happen way too frequently and players seem to lose match fitness within a couple of games and be down to 78% as an example in condition.

Consistancy issues with strikers and the level of missed CCC's (clear cut chances) drives me mad. Just yesterday on a Man City save, C.Tevez rounded the Fulham goalkeeper and was dead in line for a tap in, but some how he manages to blas the ball over the crossbar. Needless to say I was very annoyed and in awe of such a miss.
Would like to see a fix for these issues if SI wouldn't mind...roll on 11.3.1 anyone??