11.3 Feedback/Bug Reporting Thread

That thing on the video happened to me twice, and it was on the previous patches too!

First it was in the supercup against Porto ( with Benfica) and then with Cagliari vs Inter Milan, I was winning and ended up drawing.

I really hope SI correct this, don't want it to happen anymore.

is it just me or why ehn i have hired a new assistant is he not doing the opposition instructions?

i think the injuries have got more frequent done two games so far 5 months into liverpool currently got 9 players out in my first team squad, and on my beira-mar save got 7 players out anyone else got this problem? seems like i pick an injury up every game

o and use default training

Last edited:
Hi Jake dont know if you or anyone can help, since the new patch 11.3.0 has come out with the jan transfers i can no longer use my editor its says the editor does not support this game version??? how do i get to update my editor so it works????

Please help im lost without the editor being a charlton fan and have nooo money!!!

You mean FMRTE, not the official editor i assume?

FMRTE will be releasing an 11.3 compatile version in the coming days.

Keep an eye out as someone will post a thread when it's out.

Oh ok, thanks very much. Also where can i get the offical editor then??

That is the official editor.

Did you click the link and follow the instructions?

If you are on a pc using steam. Go to the following location on you computer to find the editor.

If you activated via Steam

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2011\tools\editor

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2011\tools\editor

For MAC:

If you are on a MAC

Finder > Macintosh HD > Applications > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > Tools > editor > Editor.app

or
/Users/*YOURUSERNAME*/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/football manager 2010/tools/

Anyone notice the passing into the back of players? Happens to me at least once every game. Player passes to another one, he turns around, ball in the back and lost to the opposition.

i activated on steam so where do i copy and paste this link into?? sorry about this