(11.3) Superb Tactic!! 4-5-1 MATADEIRO (Messi-49apps76goals)

krakot

Reaction score
resultadoff.png

resultado2.png

With Porto 0 losses Win all on the first season
38663471.png

In barça season is not over but the results are amazings!
messio.png

Messi plays Poacher! And its superb!

OI: Moviment Atack on the maxim level.

Now the link: Gamefront

Test and give feeedback!

Gr: agile, with reflexes.
Ful Backs: Quick and good index of crossover and bravery
Central defenders: Good technically, the left side is going to a post at the corners (must be fast and with good anticipation)
MDF: Fast and good technically in the folds to start the attack '
MC D: Home builder team the most important attributes: influence, teamwork, passs (xavi, Joao Moutinho)
MCE: Player that will end when the strikers fail and it is the last pass, a typical number 10.
Extremes: the extreme cut into the main they are off balance of the team must be quick and good finishers.
PL: Here we do not want the typical spearhead area (falcao,Zigic,Adebvayor), but a quick striker with good finishing(Messi,Vagner Love are perfects!) note: Preferably advanced movements have preferred to have shot on way.

Last edited:
3 games in and too early to judge but all i can say for now is WOW!!!:wub:

I usually don't check other's tactics...but your ss of fixtures kind of got me excited below the waist so I'm going to check this one out <)

You have been cheating. You have edited so not really true results, also if this tactic did win every game is there any point in playing the game.

You have been cheating. You have edited so not really true results, also if this tactic did win every game is there any point in playing the game.

1st. How do you know he cheated?
2nd. Portugal league is a breeze
3rd. Spanish league isnt! However you could make a 2-7-1 formation and still dominate with Barca.

hey ragge do you drag the striker in the targetman list?

doesnt work for small teams playing my save with rosario central and i used this for 4 matches beaten 3-1 3times and 7-0 the other haha

\with barca and porto most of the tactcs works. so for me it dosent show how good this tactic is

Wow! Sherlock Holmes, move over.

Xavi passing?
Possession?
This is more important then messi goals :D

No the Id and Number is because he has the show team id checked in the settings. Stop accusing people, with no evidence other than stupidity

excuse the language, but what a wank world we live in, this bloke puts a tactic up, who gives a **** if he cheated or not, he was willing to throw the tactic out there, and he gets accused of cheating, talk about giving him a chance

The number 2 appears because I have test with Portugal in the same time,too ;)