(11.3) Superb Tactic!! 4-5-1 MATADEIRO (Messi-49apps76goals)

Hi is this really diablo tac for top teams?

I dont dispute what you say about editing.

However what you say about winning every game meaning there is no point in playing is probably the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Why would you go about creating a tactic to loose. Furthermore why would you create a tactic that wins all your matches only to mess around with the settings again to make it less effective. I dont see the logic tbh.

You play the game to win.

Edit: Just seen the guy apologise and state that his earlier post should be ignored!

So would you enjoy the game if you won every single game? Of course you don't create a tactic to be beat, but I know if someone did create a tactic that exploited the ME that much that it won every match, I certainly wouldn't use it. It's a bit like the corner exploit, I don't use it as it's highly unrealistic and to be honest if I had my DC as my top scorer, I'd be embarrassed!

It'd be like playing Battlefield with a infinite health cheat.

Last edited:
I'm using this tactic now for 2years playing with barca ,1st season super cup winner,liga bbva winner,copa del rey winner,world club champion, champions league semi final
2nd season won the super cup,liga bbva,copa del rey,champions league winner
it's a good tactic but against top teams,real,inter,manchester its a close game
nice work;)

So would you enjoy the game if you won every single game? Of course you don't create a tactic to be beat, but I know if someone did create a tactic that exploited the ME that much that it won every match, I certainly wouldn't use it. It's a bit like the corner exploit, I don't use it as it's highly unrealistic and to be honest if I had my DC as my top scorer, I'd be embarrassed!

It'd be like playing Battlefield with a infinite health cheat.

I feel you have misunderstood me. Whether or not someone chooses to download a "diablo" tactic is down to their own digression. However from the creator's point of view all he was doing was creating a tactic which works, he would make the tactic ineffective because it is playing to well. Furthermore, i do agree with what you say about your cb being your top scorer, i hate corner exploits!

@krakot: what skin you using?

is this in classic mode?

Does anyone playing this tactic as Barca use Messi as striker? MY first 3 matches i won 1, drew 1, lost to Benfica with the last kick of the ball in the CL