(11.3) Superb Tactic!! 4-5-1 MATADEIRO (Messi-49apps76goals)

Can you give us some more information?
Pitch Size, which player played on which position in your saves, etc.

and btw. I don't understand what you mean with the OI ;)

I am fixing to try this with Liverpool. Will let you know the results

(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)for top teams this is diablo tactic anyday!
but i experienced that with lower league teams you concede many behind the defense is too high so then i took mentality down to normal for both my dc and now i have a diablo for Lower leagues also...
THX(H)(H)(H)(H)

(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)for top teams this is diablo tactic anyday!
but i experienced that with lower league teams you concede many behind the defense is too high so then i took mentality down to normal for both my dc and now i have a diablo for Lower leagues also...
THX(H)(H)(H)(H)

Can you put here the tactic with your tweaks?

will put my 2016 Leeds up the to test with this tactic holidaying a season

You have been cheating. You have edited so not really true results, also if this tactic did win every game is there any point in playing the game.

Agree with the editor part, but i disagree on the winning part.
In my opinion, there is no point playing the game, if you dont want to win every match. Surely thats the point?

In my opinion, there is no point playing the game, if you dont want to win every match. Surely thats the point?

I always try win , but I have losses and draws I didn't cheat nothing.If you don't believe in the tactic don't try it,

Yer course you want to win everything but not all the time, it gets boring and repetative. Iv built teams that win the league easy and all the cups but they still lose and go through bad patches, have their weakness against certain formation. Which bring the fun tactical side out in the game to be able to work out the opposition weaknesses, and sometimes i think iv got it and i play the match taking the risk of different tactical instructions ect and i may have got it wrong but iv learnt my lesson as the manager. But thats just me, if you want to win every match every season, lose and reload so you win then thats your choice, i was just saying id rather take the loss and see where i went wrong and try not to make the same choice again. Im currently playing an online game with my cousin, and i am tottenham i have a very good team and i was in the champions league against man u quater final first leg at home i won 4-0. Job done so the second leg i field a young centre back and a few other prospects. Ended up losing 6-0 crashed out on young players learned my lesson and wont make the mistake of thinking the game is over ever again.

Yer course you want to win everything but not all the time, it gets boring and repetative. Iv built teams that win the league easy and all the cups but they still lose and go through bad patches, have their weakness against certain formation. Which bring the fun tactical side out in the game to be able to work out the opposition weaknesses, and sometimes i think iv got it and i play the match taking the risk of different tactical instructions ect and i may have got it wrong but iv learnt my lesson as the manager. But thats just me, if you want to win every match every season, lose and reload so you win then thats your choice, i was just saying id rather take the loss and see where i went wrong and try not to make the same choice again. Im currently playing an online game with my cousin, and i am tottenham i have a very good team and i was in the champions league against man u quater final first leg at home i won 4-0. Job done so the second leg i field a young centre back and a few other prospects. Ended up losing 6-0 crashed out on young players learned my lesson and wont make the mistake of thinking the game is over ever again.
Of course one example : On the first leg I won 7-0 againts the Rubin ,on the second game I put the youngs and reserves and I loss 3-2 but I did'nt reset . Now I am In Bangor City and I have try a tactic for weak teams :)
On Portugal(i'm portuguese) Porto has complete domination but is easy , in spain I have Messi what else?

Last edited:
Fair play to you mate like i said in a earlier post, i said i was wrong and should have made a statement of you cheating. so to anyone who does see that post to ignore it. 7-0 least you still went through, i was gutted when i went out cause i believe if i had put my first team out i would have won the champions league with my team and all year round performance. But thats why i love this game a bad decision led to a poor loss to a great man u side and thats realism cause man u would have beat the kids that i put out.

Anyone have feedback?

---------- Post added 23/05/2011 at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 22/05/2011 at 07:49 PM ----------

The people of Portugal (cmpt) are saying that the tactic is copied from one such Neoshell.
I leave here, the tactic was asking him to see mine and to see if it is copied. Obviously there will be similarities, but asked them to see if it was copied. Regards.
GamefrontThere is the tactic of that Neo . Mine is on the first post.

O povo de Portugal (cmpt) estão dizendo que a tática é copiado de um Neoshell tal.
Deixo aqui, a tática vou pedir-vos para verem a minha e a dele para ver se é copiado. Obviamente que haverá semelhanças, mas pedia-lhes para ver se ele foi copiado.
Gamefront Esta é a tática de que Neo. A Minha está no primeiro post.
Cumps.

Last edited:
and now you put some pictures from where you left off

You have been cheating. You have edited so not really true results, also if this tactic did win every game is there any point in playing the game.

I dont dispute what you say about editing.

However what you say about winning every game meaning there is no point in playing is probably the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Why would you go about creating a tactic to loose. Furthermore why would you create a tactic that wins all your matches only to mess around with the settings again to make it less effective. I dont see the logic tbh.

You play the game to win.

Edit: Just seen the guy apologise and state that his earlier post should be ignored!

Last edited: