1109 Passes In One Game With Barcelona And 93% Possession

1109 passes but, 0-2 vs Gent ???

I prefer 60 passes with 0-5 on the scoreboard

Has anyone been able to convert the possession into goals? I tried several things but cannot seem to get the ball into the box.

Has anyone been able to convert the possession into goals? I tried several things but cannot seem to get the ball into the box.
More direct, more t-balls. trhats what you start with anyway. This setup was made purely to rack up passes.
ve called it ‘Possession Break’ because it forced the analysis section within FM to give me inaccurate passing totals when Bastian passed over 256 passes against lesser teams. Remember that you’re receiving the base tactic (my very first ideas) with the only purpose of obtain high passing numbers through my playmaker.
( from Tactikzz)

Nice effort. these stats are perfectly replicable, how easy probably depends on who you are and more importantly your opposition. Its quite easy to rack up the passes if your opposition just sits back with men behind the ball.

I played around with possession and passing a while before I saw this tactic, I've created my own tactic and had it now for 4 seasons and hit 1138 passes and 95% possession before

View attachment 261483View attachment 261484

but I will have a play around with this tactic and see how it goes.

Screens against a better team ?