my results as Lyon headcoach

View attachment 317725
View attachment 317727View attachment 317726

Coupe de la Ligue - Quarter Final
French Cup - Finalist
Ligue 1 - Winner
EURO Cup - Winner

View attachment 317737

As you can see above screenshot, I failed to motivate my players during december~january. Most draw&loss happened at that time. If a good motivator use this tactic, the person would get what the person want.

Key Players-
View attachment 317729View attachment 317730View attachment 317731View attachment 317732View attachment 317733View attachment 317734View attachment 317735View attachment 317739
I'm biggest fan of Gomis so usually I buy Gomis when I play Chelsea, Man City and so on...
However, Gomis didn't his best at this tactic so I brought C.Fierro in winter transfer market and he have played what I want to see. I think fast striker might be ideal for this tactic's AF role.

Anyway, I want to give a tip. During pre-season, add same tactic like below screenshot!

View attachment 317736

Then, you can see "fluid" even before starting of season.
After you see "fluid", delete other 2 tactics. I forgot to delete these... it doesn't matter
Thanks anyway! This tactic is very enjoyable like 4-2-2-2.

Last edited:
Is there any 4-2-2-2 tac out there working on the latest patch ?

I have recently been using this 4-2-3-1 (the classic version, not sure about the wizard version)...
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-2-3-1-boo-ya-13-3-13-2-3-classic-wizard.html

...but with the AMC pushed up as a second striker so it becomes a 4-2-2-2. It's been working fantastically for me (I'm Luton Town in the Blue Square Premier). Lots of crosses and headed goals from the two strikers - both my strikers are slow but good in the air and it seems to work a treat.

kk:) hehe im playing online with a friend,and sudently the 4-2-2-2 stopt working for me...

The 4-2-3-1 (new one) is even more fantastic in my opinion.

is the 4-2-3-1 for the latest patch, and are there shouts to it,and what about OI ?

Yes mate, it's for the latest patch. There are no shouts recommended (and I don't use them myself), and no OI's either, just plug and play. Personnaly I'm trying out stuff with the mentality of the team (it's attacking on standard, but sometimes I use counter/control as well, and sometimes when chasing for a draw/win the most attacking option (forgot the english name for it :D))

Since last screenshots, I had this results:

View attachment 318250

Pretty amazed by this.. It's still an "early" feeling, and I want to test it out further with some other teams.. But FOR ME, this seems like the best tactic (plug&play) for FM13 (all patches together).

Since last screenshots, I had this results:View attachment 318250Pretty amazed by this.. It's still an "early" feeling, and I want to test it out further with some other teams.. But FOR ME, this seems like the best tactic (plug&play) for FM13 (all patches together).
General and match training please?Superb results with Utrecht.

General and match training please?Superb results with Utrecht.

General: had it on "tactics" --> Average (however I feel like this doesn't have influence on a tactic)
Match training: attacking movement (30%, so standard)

I finished 1st place in my second season. Had some shitgames in the end (except one, all undeserved) due to some light injuries and tired people (and subs for them who aren't great), but it still gives me the feeling this is the best tactic I've played in FM13.

Pre-Season: For General always go on Fitness on Very High the first 2 weeks. So they are match fit asap, and after 2 week put on Team Cohesion and Very High. Match training on tactics all the time and dont rest befor and after match . Slider totaly to the left. Like JoOSTAR sayd put the tactic 3 times in your tactic screens.. Organise around 10 pre-season match against VERY WEAK opponent so your team morale will be high at start of season. And so tactic fluidity will be max before start.

Season: General on Balanced on High, match Training Att Mov . Slider around 30%. Rest after match only.

Pre-Season: For General always go on Fitness on Very High the first 2 weeks. So they are match fit asap, and after 2 week put on Team Cohesion and Very High. Match training on tactics all the time and dont rest befor and after match . Slider totaly to the left. Like JoOSTAR sayd put the tactic 3 times in your tactic screens.. Organise around 10 pre-season match against VERY WEAK opponent so your team morale will be high at start of season. And so tactic fluidity will be max before start.

Season: General on Balanced on High, match Training Att Mov . Slider around 30%. Rest after match only.

Have been doing this with excellent results. Thank you K3zz4