(13.3.2) 4-3-2-1. Southampton Double Champions in his first season led them to shoot

hadland:1722050 said:
thank you for a quick answer:) playing with liverpool is going very well:) best tactic in fm13
It's feels like a super tactic from yesterday year's

we should hide this from si so they dont update the ****** game, im finally enjoying my 30 quid i spent, at least let me enjoy untill the next game comes out!!!

we should hide this from si so they dont update the ****** game, im finally enjoying my 30 quid i spent, at least let me enjoy untill the next game comes out!!!

Exactly what i was just thinking :)

(Sets Steam to Offline Mode)

I'll try your tac. in Atl. Madrid and give result after 10 games in Primera Division :)

I just tried this with my Newcastle save. I'm getting a lot of shots on goal and possession but doesn't score a lot. It almost feel like the AP needs to be pushed up to the AMC position for better striker support.

Defensively, though, this is a solid tactic. I tried it in 4 games and I only concede 1 own goal.

Overall, I'm sticking with Nezza's 442 because it scores more goals.

Here's my lineup when I was testing this tactic:

GK:Krul
LB: Santon
RB: Clyne
CBs: Smalling and Jones
CM: Sami Khedira
DLP: Yttergard-Jensen
AP: Jonjo Shelvey
AML: The Ox
AMR: Ben Arfa
ST: Welbeck

Last edited:

Complaining about SI improving the game, what? :D

They have confirmed there will be no more ME updates to the game.

I just tried this with my Newcastle save. I'm getting a lot of shots on goal and possession but doesn't score a lot. It almost feel like the AP needs to be pushed up to the AMC position for better striker support.

Defensively, though, this is a solid tactic. I tried it in 4 games and I only concede 1 own goal.

Overall, I'm sticking with Nezza's 442 because it scores more goals.

Here's my lineup when I was testing this tactic:

GK:Krul
LB: Santon
RB: Clyne
CBs: Smalling and Jones
CM: Sami Khedira
DLP: Yttergard-Jensen
AP: Jonjo Shelvey
AML: The Ox
AMR: Ben Arfa
ST: Welbeck

Exactly how i feel, usually 55-70 possession, 7-20 shots and 3-10 on target, while opponnent has like 5 shots and 0-2 on goal, but i still dont score :s
Is nezza any good on 13.3.2?

with my 1860 munchen game 3rd season I came 2nd and only by like 5 points to bayern! My team is no way as good as any of those teams at the top yet I still came 2nd! Whoever can't score with this tactic must have the wrong players!

toonyarmy switch Ox and Arfa round, Left on left and right on right

with my 1860 munchen game 3rd season I came 2nd and only by like 5 points to bayern! My team is no way as good as any of those teams at the top yet I still came 2nd! Whoever can't score with this tactic must have the wrong players!
I have no problems scoring with the 442 tactic. I will try switch Ox and Ben Arfa, though, and see how it goes.

@erikcelander:
Nezza's 442 is still going strong. The only downside of that tactic is that it's really hard to find a decent ML/MR while AMR/AMLs are all over the place. I finally able to re-train Ben Arfa to MR position but he went down from 4.5* to 3.5* for his PA. For ML I have to buy oxlade chamberlain for that position because my assistant manager keep saying that Wellington Nem is not comfortable playing as ML. I can't find any other decent ML yet.

i keep loosing with this tactic. do you change your style and stategy for home and away games agains bigger teams etc?? Its decent going forward but i keep conceding too many goals and losing in the end with southampton

Toonarmy: Yeah, tried nezza in a new save with Arsenal, 8 games no losses.
GK: Ter Stegen
RB: Sagna
CB: Verm and kosc
LB: Alaba
MR: Götze
MCR: Kroos
MCL: Fellaini
ML: Bale
STR: Cavani
STL: Giroud

Subs
Cazorla