(13.3.2) 4-3-2-1. Southampton Double Champions in his first season led them to shoot

If you play with a stronger team, you change the offensive on defense or counter attack?
Im playing as united mate i leave as is if playing home or away,just reached 30 game unbeaten mark by hammering city away 1-5

Crag

so you know if qatesh will be updating a new 4231 tactic?

how in the world did you get khedira varane and thiago ox and kroos
Sold valencia,young,anderson,ferdienand changed my season expectations to win got varane for 17.5m 7.5 upfront 10m over 48 months. got thiago n kroos both were 27m each 7m upront 20m over 48 months got the ox for 16m 6m upront and 10m over 48 months and just signed khedira coz was transfer listed 15m over 48 months mate. Also had massive clear out of staff n loaned **** loads players out, and just made rvp,evra,giggs n scholes as coaches to reduce wages even further and at end of season will be making fletcher n carrick coaches aswell:)

What do u mean making players coaches?? Player/coach?? If so like what wages??

does this tactic work better with opposition instructions or not?

What do u mean making players coaches?? Player/coach?? If so like what wages??
No mate when my players get to about 30-32 i look at player info to see if they want to become coach,manager etc, then if so i talk to player then offer them coaching job. BUT ONLY IF BEEN AT CLUB LONG TIME LIKE SCHOLES,GIGGS and so on. Wages are high to start with then when renegotiate contract they tend to half.

Is it possible to switch wingers to inside forwards?

I'm in 2024/25. I've downloaded and used many (and I mean many!) tactics from fm-base but this is first time my striker might grab the goalscorer of the year. He's quite good, but not a world beater yet.

However, he's missed his wonder kid status. Does anyone know why that happened? 21yrs 10pl 13gl 6ass

I'm in 2024/25. I've downloaded and used many (and I mean many!) tactics from fm-base but this is first time my striker might grab the goalscorer of the year. He's quite good, but not a world beater yet.

However, he's missed his wonder kid status. Does anyone know why that happened? 21yrs 10pl 13gl 6ass

he is not a kid anymore...he is the man

Haha! He's Chuck Norris!

But seriously? :)

seriously m8 ..... wonderkids are those who are kids and below 21 and at 21 u become a man .....so thats why the status is been removed

...I'll get my coat!

Thanks. Nice to know. I've haven't seen many wonder kids, perhaps it's because many of them has been over 21. Well, yes he is the man. Real Chuck Norris style!

Just finished finished 1st season nearly won everything except lost CL final 1-0 to munich due to having no vidic,varane,rafael,chamberlain,rooney all injured/suspended. Really happy with tactic! Cant wait to start new season after squad rebuild and hopefully win CL next seas:p

Just finished finished 1st season nearly won everything except lost CL final 1-0 to munich due to having no vidic,varane,rafael,chamberlain,rooney all injured/suspended. Really happy with tactic! Cant wait to start new season after squad rebuild and hopefully win CL next seas:p

Hi Craig are you talking about 4-1-4-1 tactic or 4-3-2-1 ?
Ive been using both and they are very good tactics but which one is the best?