(13.3.2) 4-3-2-1. Southampton Double Champions in his first season led them to shoot

Go to player profile, then training and chat with one of your coaches, there's a list of options and you just have to choose what you want player to unlearn

I've started a season with Liverpool having not made any signings! i've had to make some changes to this tactic as just couldn't grab many goals! Have moved the advanced playmaker to play behind the advance forward and Gerrard is now banging them in from this position. Also have changed the target man to run onto ball to make use of Sturridge's pace! Am just coming into January & sitting in 3rd couple points behind Chelsea & Man city! Will post screenshots once have finished my season. Defensively this tactic is pretty solid.

Just like every other tactic, starts off very well then stops working either mid first season or 2nd season. Unless you're Barca, of course.

conceding quite a lot of goals with this tactic. Almost every game i concede at least one goal..

OMG Love this tactic, started with Feyenoord a new game, and with this one, i'v finally made CL, made it to a poule with Man City Fc Porto and PSG,, poule off death, but only loss bad City away with 0-7..... but in holland i'm number 1, Pellé scores a lot, same as my wingers, Boetius and Schaken, Great tactic
Proberly going to put it on the dutch forum if my season come to a good and :) :) :)

i started using this tactic but it wasn't working to well after a couple of months i moved the two wingers back to ml and mr moved the cm support to dm anchor man and changed dlp from defend to support since then results have improved won capital one cup and fished 5th in first season after the poor start, 2nd season finished 4th and won euro cup do concede a lot but and also change to overload if chasing a goal
results so far 3rd season

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

formation

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
View attachment 321622No its early days but loving this tactic so balanced in both attack n defence, also scoring for fun and gettting nearly 70% poss everygame:). City game was only blip due to injuries and transfers not been finalized yet, and newcastle game would have won by more if picked 1st teamers and not reserve team. Once again great tactic keep up good work!

I have used this with my Dortmund and Athletic Bilboa team and find that it concedes a lot of goals, although it does play good football.

Benfica is always Benfica. But check Vilaverdense (16th in 3 division of Portugal), got promoted second season and take 8th place in my 1st season on second league.
gMAJp9Q.jpg

62B6BbD.jpg

Pdbixnq.jpg

sJlpaTO.jpg

XaUzFYo.jpg

WGlppP7.jpg

ajS1BQB.jpg

WxOWMOX.jpg

Last edited:
Still going wellwon next 8 matches and 300+ mins since last goal conceded:)

If you play with a stronger team, you change the offensive on defense or counter attack?