[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

Hmm if u say so..
I think now in FM you can get some more..
but it's usually goes like this? if it's 61 at home so away?

Since you seem to have made it a personal point to pick a flaw, I feel like I'm going to now accidently rip your 3-7-0 to shreds.

Firstly, your 3-7-0 as you said was made with a fantastic Manchester City squad in 2021. I bet achieving 70% possession presented a real challenge.

My tactic works flawlessly at Home and Away without any need to change, but on top of everything, my tactic also works for underdogs teams.

Secondly, these following images will hopefully shut you up and convince you to give my tactic ago, much love!

View attachment 363234

View attachment 363235

View attachment 363236

So there we have it 60% both home and away, including a 'top 6 team' in Florentine, I could find many more screenshots, there just the first 3 I clicked, we cool now? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it works with lower league teams?

I'd say so. My Napoli side was predicted to come 7th and has just owned the league.
Providing you have the right set of player's at any level, it should be just fine.

Would Papadapalos (sp?) work at sweeper?

He's DM as his second position so he could maybe work at sweeper?

Would Papadapalos (sp?) work at sweeper?

He's DM as his second position so he could maybe work at sweeper?

Yeah, if you're Schalke, but if not he's not worth the outlay. I'd try Alderwierd he usually gets transfer listed early on for around 8m, if not Davide Astori or Douglas make brilliant sweepers! :)

it matters for me..I love the absoloute control

you can have all the poss you like but you still end up with a lose then there is no point if you dont like what you see dont use it he never said it was a poss tac

looks fantastic mate well done,

and also regarding MRMUTO having high possession doesn't mean that you will dominate games like Barcelona, having high possession in FM is only gonna get boring with the only players passing to each other is the defenders & goal keepers in fact having a minimum of possession above 40% rate you will dominate teams 4,5,6,7 goals and i have proof to prove it.

looks fantastic mate well done,

and also regarding MRMUTO having high possession doesn't mean that you will dominate games like Barcelona, having high possession in FM is only gonna get boring with the only players passing to each other is the defenders & goal keepers in fact having a minimum of possession above 40% rate you will dominate teams 4,5,6,7 goals and i have proof to prove it.

Exactly right, and as Brazil and Bayern Munich have both proven in real life, high pressure, fast closing down and you'll proceed victorious.

In a sense this is what my tactic tries to emulate, I guess the 60% possession, albeit accidental, is a bonus, for them who seek the extra possession. But I assure you if you expect this tactic to ponce the ball around the opposition's box, that's not going to happen. It's actually a very direct tactic and the only reason for the high possession is because of how fast my team win the ball back.

I'd say so. My Napoli side was predicted to come 7th and has just owned the league.
Providing you have the right set of player's at any level, it should be just fine.

I mean BSP league? Will it work with players from this league?

why there's a difference beetween MC's press, and beetween wingers for "roam from position"?

I mean BSP league? Will it work with players from this league?

I'm sure, it would work. Most team's down their have clueless managers. They'll never know what hit them. ;)

Exactly right, and as Brazil and Bayern Munich have both proven in real life, high pressure, fast closing down and you'll proceed victorious.

In a sense this is what my tactic tries to emulate, I guess the 60% possession, albeit accidental, is a bonus, for them who seek the extra possession. But I assure you if you expect this tactic to ponce the ball around the opposition's box, that's not going to happen. It's actually a very direct tactic and the only reason for the high possession is because of how fast my team win the ball back.

i'm gonna download this tactic as my second choice ( below mine of course ;) ) just in case of the second season syndrome but i will keep you updated once the second season starts, and once again mate i'm glad to see you creating tactics again and glad to hear from you again :D

why there's a difference beetween MC's press, and beetween wingers for "roam from position"?

The central midfielders that press, it just keeps one a little bit further forward for that layoff pass.

The wingers swap and change and having one roam from position keeps them harder to mark, you'll notice the AMR drags a lot of defender's out of the game. It's brilliant, I love it. ;)

can i select all oposition players and set to close down and show onto week foot ?

can i select all oposition players and set to close down and show onto week foot ?

Yes, and if you're up against tougher opposition, then use your wingers and wing backs to mark theirs accordingly.

But mainly this is the tactic, how you use it, is what matters, else I may as well play the game for you. ;)