[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

Well with the 3-7-0 you've got to remember high pressing without a striker is probably going to be a little ineffective, if I were you I'd set all your player's except your Winger's to close down in my own half, and when they enter your half, they're going to get buttfucked, then you're going to be on the attack. Try it. Let me know the results. :)
thanks man..I have two IF's in the middle at a position of attacking midfielders so i'll do it with them..I just don't have wingers.
thanks for the advice man and sorry for straying from the topic of this thread!

what team talks do you use??

sorry for the questions but i really want this tactic to work :D

Stick tight marking and closing down in pre-match oppositions on their fullbacks and wingers. It's not really needed, but for extra defense assurance...

Just go with *** Manager's opp instructions. ;)

iv'e just tried your tactic against Aston Villa and i won 3-0 but what really impressed me was your wing backs so i loaded up my game and used my tactic and i put my own wing backs as cutting inside and WOW my wing backs where amazing, the only thing i changed was cutting inside and Haidara ( Newcastle ) assisted 3 goals for my striker making it 5-1 to Newcastle, i personally think you should set your WB's to cross from byline and into near post

what team talks do you use??

sorry for the questions but i really want this tactic to work :D

Passionate to motivate them and aggressive if losing or drawing at half time. If against rivals I use 'for the fans'.

iv'e just tried your tactic against Aston Villa and i won 3-0 but what really impressed me was your wing backs so i loaded up my game and used my tactic and i put my own wing backs as cutting inside and WOW my wing backs where amazing, the only thing i changed was cutting inside and Haidara ( Newcastle ) assisted 3 goals for my striker making it 5-1 to Newcastle, i personally think you should set your WB's to cross from byline and into near post

There's a story behind that lol.
For a while I couldn't score enough goals with the tactic, and I was playing about and saw the option to make the wing backs cut inside, couldn't resist, and well.... it's paid of dividends. Glad it works for you, too. :)

thanks..but i wrote it in my thread..i need tacticians like you and others to replicate it..i'm not the best in FM and i need your ideas and suggestions to improve my tactics..Thanks anyway :)

if you need help mate i'll be happy to help you, if you look at my thread on my 3-3-3-1 tactic i have a normal tactic which is my development tactic that could help your tactic in the midfield department :)

For a while I couldn't score enough goals with the tactic, and I was playing about and saw the option to make the wing backs cut inside, couldn't resist, and well.... it's paid of dividends. Glad it works for you, too. :)
I'll try it too! I tested your tactic after a while training them for it to be fluid. it worked great! wondefull tactic. the ****** thing is that i don't have an SW in the squad at all :\

I'll try it too! I tested your tactic after a while training them for it to be fluid. it worked great! wondefull tactic. the ****** thing is that i don't have an SW in the squad at all :\

If you have a defender with high concentration and anticipation just play them there whilst retraining them. It's what I did with Douglas. Also Ezequel Munoz is a wonderfully cheap acquisition for that position. ;)

if you need help mate i'll be happy to help you, if you look at my thread on my 3-3-3-1 tactic i have a normal tactic which is my development tactic that could help your tactic in the midfield department :)
Thanks I will be glad if you'll help me!
I changed my three BWM do defend role and it worked wonders!!! aston villa didn't passed their half! 16-0 in shots and won 3-0 with 68% possession!

If you have a defender with high concentration and anticipation just play them there whilst retraining them. It's what I did with Douglas. Also Ezequel Munoz is a wonderfully cheap acquisition for that position. ;)
OK! thanks i'll upload some results when i'll try it for more matches!

Thanks I will be glad if you'll help me!
I changed my three BWM do defend role and it worked wonders!!! aston villa didn't passed their half! 16-0 in shots and won 3-0 with 68% possession!

Told you, I'll make a '3 man backline' tactic rival out of you yet. ;)

for a while now myself and Kitchen and many others have tried to get my striker to score a load of goals without set pieces in my 3-3-3-1 and now it might actually work because of your knowledge in the WB's department and once my 3-3-3-1 is fully updated you will be mention to all success within my tactic to be honest i think your tactic and mine would create a global windfall for success in any team yours for home and mine for away or vice versa :D

for a while now myself and Kitchen and many others have tried to get my striker to score a load of goals without set pieces in my 3-3-3-1 and now it might actually work because of your knowledge in the WB's department and once my 3-3-3-1 is fully updated you will be mention to all success within my tactic to be honest i think your tactic and mine would create a global windfall for success in any team yours for home and mine for away or vice versa :D

Be careful with it though, it's nice having your wingbacks dominating in the attack and being in a sense the 'unexpected' for your opponent, but you have to remember that you've got to also balance your defence, and you're going to need them back there too, grinding it out. :)

Be careful with it though, it's nice having your wingbacks dominating in the attack and being in a sense the 'unexpected' for your opponent, but you have to remember that you've got to also balance your defence, and you're going to need them back there too, grinding it out. :)
I don't want a rival LOL I just want a ******* good possession tactic!

that's the beauty of it though mate whilst my WB's has the same player instruction but only changed to cutting inside my defenders becomes cover for the WB's

that's the beauty of it though mate whilst my WB's has the same player instruction but only changed to cutting inside my defenders becomes cover for the WB's

Likewise, and my BWM's bounce back into CB role, when being countered, making it 7 - 2 -1 haha.

Likewise, and my BWM's bounce back into CB role, when being countered, making it 7 - 2 -1 haha.

wicked, i honestly don't think any team would counter your tactic with the style of play you have, any mistakes from the opponents and they will regret it

what version is better? this or swashbuckling?
[h=2][/h]