[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

Since you seem to have made it a personal point to pick a flaw, I feel like I'm going to now accidently rip your 3-7-0 to shreds.

Firstly, your 3-7-0 as you said was made with a fantastic Manchester City squad in 2021. I bet achieving 70% possession presented a real challenge.

My tactic works flawlessly at Home and Away without any need to change, but on top of everything, my tactic also works for underdogs teams.

Secondly, these following images will hopefully shut you up and convince you to give my tactic ago, much love!

View attachment 363234

View attachment 363235

View attachment 363236

So there we have it 60% both home and away, including a 'top 6 team' in Florentine, I could find many more screenshots, there just the first 3 I clicked, we cool now? ;)
I think you just gone way too far dude..I'm not saying my tactic is perfect actually, I said in my thread i need someone to help me improve it and test it..
I just asked questions because you wrote a possession tactic..I'm gonna give a go to your tactic I actually downloaded it before i even thought to write a question.
why everyone here is so dramatic?

Yes, and if you're up against tougher opposition, then use your wingers and wing backs to mark theirs accordingly.

But mainly this is the tactic, how you use it, is what matters, else I may as well play the game for you. ;)
haha, not, i play fm very well man ;)

I think you just gone way too far dude..I'm not saying my tactic is perfect actually, I said in my thread i need someone to help me improve it and test it..
I just asked questions because you wrote a possession tactic..I'm gonna give a go to your tactic I actually downloaded it before i even thought to write a question.
why everyone here is so dramatic?

I think dramatic was you continuing to drone on about possession, like it was more important than results.

Most of what I said was spoken in jest and not a vindictive way. I actually liked the fact you tried a 3-7-0 and had success as I can't imagine it being easy. :)

I'll help you if you want, I'll download it for next season, and use it in the cups.

looks fantastic mate well done,

and also regarding MRMUTO having high possession doesn't mean that you will dominate games like Barcelona, having high possession in FM is only gonna get boring with the only players passing to each other is the defenders & goal keepers in fact having a minimum of possession above 40% rate you will dominate teams 4,5,6,7 goals and i have proof to prove it.
it's actually a matter of opinion..I love barcelona's football so I try always to play like them..I didn't said it can be in FM but why not try?

I think dramatic was you continuing to drone on about possession, like it was more important than results.

Most of what I said was spoken in jest and not a vindictive way. I actually liked the fact you tried a 3-7-0 and had success as I can't imagine it being easy. :)

I'll help you if you want, I'll download it for next season, and use it in the cups.
thanks man..and I appreciate results..as I really appreciate bayern munich and brazil with how they dominated this style..but i still love it and try to get possession and results too..

I will give this a go i have Okore,Milosevic, Skrtel which one should i train for the SW position ill post my results soon

thanks man..and I appreciate results..as I really appreciate bayern munich and brazil with how they dominated this style..but i still love it and try to get possession and results too..

Bayern only really did it against Barca, any other game and they play a very possession based system.

Looks a great tactic though Ovro. Don't have the players to really implement it at the moment, shame.

Thanks i have one more question You said a Target Man is needed but as Liverpool i only have Suarez, Borini and Sturridge as my strikers i will purchase Benteke in the January Transfer window who shall i use in the meantime

Thanks i have one more question You said a Target Man is needed but as Liverpool i only have Suarez, Borini and Sturridge as my strikers i will purchase Benteke in the January Transfer window who shall i use in the meantime

Well, I'm sure Suarez could do a job for 6 months. But if bringing in Benteke, look to retrain Suarez to AMR or AML. Or sell him to Real Madrid. ;)

use your wingers and wing backs to mark theirs accordingly.

how do i do this? :O

use your wingers and wing backs to mark theirs accordingly.

how do i do this? :O

Stick tight marking and closing down in pre-match oppositions on their fullbacks and wingers. It's not really needed, but for extra defense assurance...

Just go with *** Manager's opp instructions. ;)

it's actually a matter of opinion..I love barcelona's football so I try always to play like them..I didn't said it can be in FM but why not try?

i get your point mate sorry if seem to aggressive towards your opinion and as you said ( why not try? ) i hope you succeed into creating a tactic with such style as i for one would love to try out possession tactics to replicate Barcelona style of play ;)

ohh and i have a question if we are talking about possession..how you aim to win the ball back fast?
do you think tight marking helps the possession>?

i get your point mate sorry if seem to aggressive towards your opinion and as you said ( why not try? ) i hope you succeed into creating a tactic with such style as i for one would love to try out possession tactics to replicate Barcelona style of play ;)
thanks..but i wrote it in my thread..i need tacticians like you and others to replicate it..i'm not the best in FM and i need your ideas and suggestions to improve my tactics..Thanks anyway :)

ohh and i have a question if we are talking about possession..how you aim to win the ball back fast?
do you think tight marking helps the possession>?

See those 2 Central Midfielder's in my tactic? They're heavily defensive ball winning midfielders.
Them two are the core and the engine of the team.
Not only are they incredibly hard working, but they win the ball back in a matter of seconds, it's unreal.

Tight marking, wouldn't improve this, as the player's would probably be stretched out defensively. But for special cases like Messi, Ronaldo and Bale, tight marking would probably be effective lol.

See those 2 Central Midfielder's in my tactic? They're heavily defensive ball winning midfielders.
Them two are the core and the engine of the team.
Not only are they incredibly hard working, but they win the ball back in a matter of seconds, it's unreal.

Tight marking, wouldn't improve this, as the player's would probably be stretched out defensively. But for special cases like Messi, Ronaldo and Bale, tight marking would probably be effective lol.
In my tactic i got three of those BWM and it works great i have to agree it's amazing..
but this is everything? i mean, theres a way to win the ball when the whole team is pressing? I try it always and it's really hard..it's close but not as i want

do you need to tick every option on with assistant manager? like team training etc

In my tactic i got three of those BWM and it works great i have to agree it's amazing..
but this is everything? i mean, theres a way to win the ball when the whole team is pressing? I try it always and it's really hard..it's close but not as i want

Well with the 3-7-0 you've got to remember high pressing without a striker is probably going to be a little ineffective, if I were you I'd set all your player's except your Winger's to close down in my own half, and when they enter your half, they're going to get buttfucked, then you're going to be on the attack. Try it. Let me know the results. :)