HurpDurp.jpg

Cant Download the file, can we gwt some SS Whit team and player instruktions please...

I am sorry I do not understand all the discussion ...seems to be funny!!!
p.s. what is a "derp" ???

Im managing a Brazilian club, Coritiba, we were predicted to be 14th by the media, but we're currently lying in 1st with 7 points clear from the 2nd

I seem to be conceeding alot of goals using this with my Southampton team. Any tweeks i can make??

pitch size?

I just keep it the pitch size at normal, but you might try making it as big as possible. That would probably give the best results. Also...

IMPORTANT!:

For anyone who is using this tactic, I have made a couple of tweaks that greatly improve the tactic. I find that my poacher often can't score using this tactic, but the rest of my team chip in, instead. To get the poacher scoring, do the following:

Go to player instructions, press the 'show instructions' button, tick the 'creative freedom' box and set it to much. (I keep sliding the slider until it changes to 'much' then I push it one 'click' (or whatever you want to call it) further). Then go to closing down, which should already be ticked, (if not, then tick it) and set it a little bit past halfway.

This should get your poacher scoring. (Did this with my striker Doumbia. Scored only 9 in his first 20 games, then I changed this, and now he has scored 54 goals in 54 matches, receiving an average rating of 8.02 in the process.)

This absolutely works, I'm not getting 138 goals this season as I'm only Espanyol but won 2-0, 3-2, 6-0, 3-1, 4-1, 3-0 and 3-0 (did lose 3-0 vs. R. Madrid though). Recommend this tactic for any team.

seems nice winning tactic..... but i am still unable to score more goals even i have world class player in my team.... i will screenshot the matches later (the season nearing to end)...

Opposition Instructions ?Match Prep?Pitch Size?
Opposition Instructions I leave to my assistant. Match Prep, as I previously said, I put to Very High, and Teamwork. Pitch Size, which I also have addressed, is kept the same.

I just keep it the pitch size at normal, but you might try making it as big as possible. That would probably give the best results. Also...

IMPORTANT!:

For anyone who is using this tactic, I have made a couple of tweaks that greatly improve the tactic. I find that my poacher often can't score using this tactic, but the rest of my team chip in, instead. To get the poacher scoring, do the following:

Go to player instructions, press the 'show instructions' button, tick the 'creative freedom' box and set it to much. (I keep sliding the slider until it changes to 'much' then I push it one 'click' (or whatever you want to call it) further). Then go to closing down, which should already be ticked, (if not, then tick it) and set it a little bit past halfway.

This should get your poacher scoring. (Did this with my striker Doumbia. Scored only 9 in his first 20 games, then I changed this, and now he has scored 54 goals in 54 matches, receiving an average rating of 8.02 in the process.)
could you upload this version please

after resigned from malaga (won bbva and spanish cup,champions cup runner up (with xenon 41221) )

i decide to accept chelsea's offer

therefore, now I managed chelsea B) and surely will try this tactic

and i have rooney,torres upfront

mata and krasic at wings

fellaini,lampard and soon ganso (in january. lampard's too old for his job -_-)

will give you updates soon!