I scored 128 goals in my last season with Liverpool... With big names it isn't really hard. Try getting it with a smaller team, then we can talk about winning.

And Lol at the FMRTE.

Just got my saved Malaga game back. I actually scored 150 goals, with 100 points.

Couldn't take a picture because something is messed up with my print screen.

You need to play in windowed mode. Would you mind take a few screenshots of your best players and their develop in training.
(Player-Training-Attribute development and then chose some categories, like Aerobic and attacking for the wing forwards and shooting and agility for the attackers. This way, you will put an end to the specualtion wheather you have boosted yor players or not

Oh, was R.V.Nisterrooy by any chnace your main scorer ?

Cheers

i think you need to get the koreans to update it for fm12, satorox il devesto is the best 424 for fm12, reason im saying this im getting good results but not as near as good to be expected, also people stop hating, he might hav had his best season ever and got so excited, back to il devesto i go, i crave the same as what it did on fm11.2, thanks to the op tho

146832d1300644578-150-goal-challenge-liga-bbva-information_-league-table-2.png
whats is the tactic u use ?

Yeah, I used it to change a guys professionalism because he would not take my advice. Is that so wrong?

Also, it is here because I have used it with FM 12 as well.

Also, I expected a little more professionalism and respect on this forum, especially from someone like raikan. Calling someone a derp is completely uncalled for.

Last edited:
Yeah, I used it to change a guys professionalism because he would not take my advice. Is that so wrong?

Also, it is here because I have used it with FM 12 as well.

Also, I expected a little more professionalism and respect on this forum, especially from someone like raikan. Calling someone a derp is completely uncalled for.

ROFL. Thread of the year.

the main point of this is that you talk about a tactic you used in fm 11 with some terreffic results. (as you say). but for fm12 you show us a ss with 3 games only... then when using FMRTE , we cannot believe that you use it only to change the professionalism of a player because he would not take your advice???

"Also, I expected a little more professionalism and respect on this forum, especially from someone like raikan. Calling someone a derp is completely uncalled for."

i think its your own fault that people have less respect to you.. i mean, look at your title + fm11 tactic + fmrte ???

genius.....

i love this tactic..but somebady help me for schedule training...what the best training

Not to Be a **** or anything, but In your screen shot with Chelsea, you have FMRTE open which says to me you have cheated. I could be wrong but it gives that impression.

I apologize for calling you a derp, its really not that insulting, I meant it more along the lines of lol or rofl :) you have to understand, we have been around for long enough to know a bs artist and the fact you deny it sort of makes you a tad derpish (silly)

my sincere apologies if I offended you, I truelly never meant to.

I apologize for calling you a derp, its really not that insulting, I meant it more along the lines of lol or rofl :) you have to understand, we have been around for long enough to know a bs artist and the fact you deny it sort of makes you a tad derpish (silly)

my sincere apologies if I offended you, I truelly never meant to.

Derp.

Derp!

A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made. Brought to life in the South Park series, when Mr. Derp made a guest apperance at South Park Elementary as the chef for a day, followed by hitting himself in the head with a hammer and exclaiming "Derp!"

wtf darknes?? please make some full sentences?! i mean, what the **** best best best???

This tac really works or it's just a joke ? does it work on FM 12 with the last patch?